March 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Members

I've tried repeatedly to watch B&B and honestly I just can't get into it and I don't know why. I normally love trash and campiness in small doses and B&B is filled with it. I'm guessing a show centered around the fashion business is just no longer interesting. It's too trendy perhaps I don't know. I keep wondering if their ratings continue to suffer how long CBS keeps them around.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL they already did that back in January, the press release even credited her return for the ratings bump :rolleyes: never mind the fact that weather was terrible, and alot of people were stuck at home cause of the weather and schools being cancelled and whatnot

• Members

I can't get into the show either anymore. I tried watching this week but the show wasn't very good at all. There's nothing for me to enjoy. I am glad I stopped watching B&B a while ago. Bradley Bells writing doesn't compare to his dad. He didnt get any talents from his dad. B&B has always been pure campy trash soap. But now it is dull as nails campy.

• Members

I think all of the hype about AMC's move, the 40th Anniversary, etc etc, has finally subsided and the true colors of the shows audience are starting to show, and it's not pretty. I honestly think that the show is improved, and deserves better ratings, but I guess that's not what the majority out there thinks.

• Members

Some stayed the same though and Y&R went up. AMC has been dropping the last couple of weeks. If the show was that good last week viewers would have tuned in like they did for Y&R. Not that Y&R has anything to yell about...lol...just saying.

• Members

Hmmmm...Thursday was OLTL lowest numbers......ouch....How odd no Kish on that day

Dorian tells Viki that she would be making the worst mistake of her life to divorce Charlie. When Viki chastises her for what she has done, Dorian argues that Viki actually started the problem. Stopping Rex, Gigi and Eli from taking Sierra Rose, Tea shows a higher court "stay" that allows Schuyler to take his daughter home. After Tea admits that the hospital board cleared Schuyler, Eli confirms that she is right. Rex vows that Schuyler will have to fight him for the baby but when they almost exchange blows, Gigi stops them and hands the baby over. Todd advises Kelly that she made his day by turning down Kevin's marriage proposal. After talking about her relationship with Kevin, Kelly admits that Todd seems to make his sons happy. Todd thanks her for the compliment and suggests they have sex. After she turns him down, he offers her a job and urges her to take it or he'll give it to Blair. Asking him for a tour of the upstairs, Laudine and Leah hint to Kevin that there may not be a wedding today. In the living room, Kim admits to Clint that she's having second thoughts about marrying him because they're not marrying for love. He offers to cancel the plans but when he pulls out an engagement ring, she laughs and agrees to go ahead with their plans. Clint assures Kevin he knows what he's doing while Kim boasts to her "hags" that she's going through with the wedding. After they tie the knot, Kim sends her friends back to Las Vegas. As they leave, they laugh that her marriage won't last more than 6 months. Greg presses Rachel to tell him the whole story about Schuyler and the Oxytocin but when she claims she can't, he points out she's choosing Schuyler over him. He asserts that she's enabling Schuyler and ends their relationship. Starr questions her mother about the mystery man in her life but Blair claims there isn't one. She then admits that there is a man but adds that they're not even dating. Dorian tells Viki that she would be making the worst mistake of her life to divorce Charlie. When Viki chastises her for what she has done, Dorian argues that Viki actually started the problem. Stopping Rex, Gigi and Eli from taking Sierra Rose, Tea shows a higher court "stay" that allows Schuyler to take his daughter home. After Tea admits that the hospital board cleared Schuyler, Eli confirms that she is right. Rex vows that Schuyler will have to fight him for the baby but when they almost exchange blows, Gigi stops them and hands the baby over. Todd advises Kelly that she made his day by turning down Kevin's marriage proposal. After talking about her relationship with Kevin, Kelly admits that Todd seems to make his sons happy. Todd thanks her for the compliment and suggests they have sex. After she turns him down, he offers her a job and urges her to take it or he'll give it to Blair. Asking him for a tour of the upstairs, Laudine and Leah hint to Kevin that there may not be a wedding today. In the living room, Kim admits to Clint that she's having second thoughts about marrying him because they're not marrying for love. He offers to cancel the plans but when he pulls out an engagement ring, she laughs and agrees to go ahead with their plans. Clint assures Kevin he knows what he's doing while Kim boasts to her "hags" that she's going through with the wedding. After they tie the knot, Kim sends her friends back to Las Vegas. As they leave, they laugh that her marriage won't last more than 6 months. Greg presses Rachel to tell him the whole story about Schuyler and the Oxytocin but when she claims she can't, he points out she's choosing Schuyler over him. He asserts that she's enabling Schuyler and ends their relationship. Starr questions her mother about the mystery man in her life but Blair claims there isn't one. She then admits that there is a man but adds that they're not even dating. Dorian tells Viki that she would be making the worst mistake of her life to divorce Charlie. When Viki chastises her for what she has done, Dorian argues that Viki actually started the problem. Stopping Rex, Gigi and Eli from taking Sierra Rose, Tea shows a higher court "stay" that allows Schuyler to take his daughter home. After Tea admits that the hospital board cleared Schuyler, Eli confirms that she is right. Rex vows that Schuyler will have to fight him for the baby but when they almost exchange blows, Gigi stops them and hands the baby over. Todd advises Kelly that she made his day by turning down Kevin's marriage proposal. After talking about her relationship with Kevin, Kelly admits that Todd seems to make his sons happy. Todd thanks her for the compliment and suggests they have sex. After she turns him down, he offers her a job and urges her to take it or he'll give it to Blair. Asking him for a tour of the upstairs, Laudine and Leah hint to Kevin that there may not be a wedding today. In the living room, Kim admits to Clint that she's having second thoughts about marrying him because they're not marrying for love. He offers to cancel the plans but when he pulls out an engagement ring, she laughs and agrees to go ahead with their plans. Clint assures Kevin he knows what he's doing while Kim boasts to her "hags" that she's going through with the wedding. After they tie the knot, Kim sends her friends back to Las Vegas. As they leave, they laugh that her marriage won't last more than 6 months. Greg presses Rachel to tell him the whole story about Schuyler and the Oxytocin but when she claims she can't, he points out she's choosing Schuyler over him. He asserts that she's enabling Schuyler and ends their relationship. Starr questions her mother about the mystery man in her life but Blair claims there isn't one. She then admits that there is a man but adds that they're not even dating.

Friday another 1.7 for OLTL and no Kish in sight...hmmmmmm....whatever

Staring at the Llanview U. shirt she's wearing, Brody is taken aback when Jessica admits that she's a senior there. Perturbed he's there, Jessica calms down when he admits he brought a few of her things to her. Hearing about Cristian's first day of class with a drooling Jessica in the room, Layla calls her a stalker. He insists it's innocent and points out she kissed him but like a high school kisses. When Brody warns Layla about Jessica, she suggests they "help each other." Viki stuns Charlie with the news that she's asked Tea to put her divorce plans on hold, thanks to Dorian. His hopes are dashed when she announces that she's accompanying Kevin back to London for a few weeks. However, he suggests during the time away, she might find a way to give him another chance. Posing as Roxy again, Allison assures Mitch she's done everything he asked and shows him the "Messenger's Family Album" on her PDA. She claims Sierra Rose might be his way out of prison. Hearing Sierra Rose is with Schuyler, Shane tells his parents it's not fair. Rex claims she'll be with them soon. Rex and Gigi are concerned when Shane mentions a nurse's aid taking photos of him with the baby at the hospital. Natalie stops by to talk about their relationship now that Marty is pregnant and is taken aback to realize that he doesn't know. He presses her until she reveals how she found out Marty is pregnant. Meanwhile, Roxy chastises her when she realizes Marty didn't tell John she's carrying his baby. Finding the LU envelope has a letter she failed to read, Starr reads to Cole that they want her to set up an interview for the honors program. He responds that she'll be a hit. Their plans to have sex are ruined when an upset Hannah arrives. After Starr leaves to fetch Hope from Marty, Hannah talks to Cole about the T.A. who "got her" and then dumped her. Starr returns and spies Hannah hugging Cole.

• Members

I still look at the ratings and I want to know how OLTL has supposedly tanked (the demos are pretty equal to last year and probably the last 2 years). So why are they all of a sudden in trouble. Again I don't get it. Is it just because they are now in last place with ATWT going away.

Archived