March 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Members
Not to mention the fact that they didn't even follow up on the cliffhanger they built up to in Tuesday's show. I don't care if it was a budget issue/misappropriation of funds, etc., that is simply lazy and unimaginative storytelling. It looks like viewers agreed because Thursday's Y&R dipped to a 3.5 household.

I would never want that for Jason. The character has been through far too much for me to ever buy Jason as a protector and healer of the sick.

Although I hate seeing him as a mob enforcer, the last thing I want is to see him becoming a doctor and viewers being expected to forgive the last 10-15 years we've experienced.

Still beating that dead, maggoty, rotting horse, aren't ya?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to be rude, but it's over.

It's not going into syndication.

It's not going to Lifetime.

It's not going to NBC.

It's OVER

Believe me I know how you feel, I lost GL last year, but seriously come September ATWT is over for good.

• Members

I know it's over but wanted to point out just how depressed the ratings are for all soaps. Also think it is rather odd that the show is not dropping harder. Thought OLTL would have picked up some viewers by now. I remember how GL and Port Charles plunged after word of cancellation.

Archived