March 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well alot of the bashers of AMC here are mostly ATWT fans....:rolleyes:

I feel that AMC being down isn't good but the overall direction for daytime is DOWN. ALL THE SHOWS are DOWN. Look at OLTL. It has been at the bottom of the pack in Total viewers and HH. It has been OKAY at best in the demos. Look at AMC. AMC IMO had a good February Sweeps ratings wise. Yeah this week was down but the overall trend is that one week soaps will go down BIG but the next week will go up A LOT! Soaps can't maintain these high ratings. Look at DOOL. It was at 3.2 million in February. It is down 300,000 viewers. Should we be worrying??!

People here seriously make it seem like AMC is the only soap down. The ENTIRE genre is down.

And Adam. I agree with you 100%

• Members

And what's your point??rolleyes.gif

My point is AMC has been dropping and it's because the show is still vortex of suckage. They move it to LA to save it yet its demos are still shitsville. Even OLTL has better demos. If we hate what is on AMC that's our priviliage to say so. .....Just is like yours is to praise it and userolleyes.gif when you get annoyed by us.

• Members

Y&R has gone down for this ratings week every year due to basketball, the +.1 is pretty great considering that. That said, I still don't get why they chose a week that historically was a down week for them to do the reveal on.

• Members

I think his point is ever since the axe came down on ATWT you have done everything in your power to beat that drum that "AMC is a vortex of sucakge". But I agree that you have every right to beat that drum.... as does Kyle in beating his.

I just have to learn to stop marching and stay the hell out of this thread lol.

• Members

Y&R was horrible last week, IMO. The Adam "reveal" was anticlimactic and poorly constructed.

Where the hell is the payoff on this reveal? It felt like even though everyone was onto the character, there was nothing high stakes at all about the revelation. Let down as usual, thanks to the incompetent writing staff at Y&R. I can see why some people tuned in, but I don't think it will be enough to have people tune in for more.

Y&R used to be able to give such satisfying payoffs, and this one felt like they were laying groundwork towards a Who Killed/Shot Adam Mystery. :rolleyes:

Archived