March 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought that Southern Belles stuff flopped? :unsure:

Guess I was wrong, but I have seen some of Being Erica's ratings, and that show pulls in 0 share. It pulls in about 100,000-150,000 viewers while I have seen reports of AMC/OLTL repeats pulling in 400,000-500,000 viewers.

• Members

Elizabeth has NO FAMILY on GH anymore. And who does she interact with? I just detest the character so much so my opinion is jaded. Hated her since the whole Jason/Liz nonsense. And this story I assume made her look worse.

If Guza can't write for a character anymore they need to go. Nikolas can go period. Without Stefan and Emily to a lessor degree, he's got no place since he rarely interacts with Alexis.

Everyone talks about GH and these characters saying "if Guza could write for them" but he can't. Since Frons will never ax Guza, let him write for the mob which he seems to prefer anyway,

• Members

I wasn't personally calling Kelly Monaco a bitch, I was just saying that.

Elizabeth should go. I don't even know why Scott Reeves is on contract?

This show needs a major overhaul, they can keep pouring money into it, but it will lead to major problems down the road.

• Members

Why I don't watch anymore.

Guza is an out and out liar. He brags about this big Valentin story and then talks like fans were imagining things. He talks about VM and GF returning for stints at some point and again he claims fans were imagining it. But then he yacked about not being able to write GH without the Q's but he was the one who systematically decimated them over the past 10 plus years. The man is a constant liar and hack.

• Members

Well Skye is only back short term and Edward is probably due to be killed off which is probably why he's bringing a couple more on. They should have NEVER killed off Alan or AJ.

When is he going to kill off a longterm mob character. How about they kill off Carly.

• Members

I saw Stuart Damon on DAYS this past week.

Guza is SO STUPID!

I guess Edward could be the one, but I'm scared it will be Maya. She will probably fall in love with Johnny or something, and once she dies he turns to Lulu. :rolleyes:

• Members

GH is just a hot mess. There is no consistency. Editing is atrocious. They are betting it all, IMO, on this abuse storyline but not everyone is thrilled with Kristina repeatedly blaming an innocent man, her friend no less. I understand the protecting her attacker idea, but knowing what daddy Sonny's et al reaction will be to the abuse, naming Ethan is detracting from the abuse. Now we listen to everyone else's sob story. Sonny's breakdown for not protecting his mother or his daughter. Sam's newly discovered (to the viewers) abused past causing her to react violently herself. Alexis blaming herself. Everyone drawing sides for/against Ethan. It all detracts from the victim, Kristina and the real abuser, Keifer. So much for telling a socially relevant story towards the GH targeted teen audience. It's all about the adults again.

Archived