March 8-12, 2010

Toups

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can believe it. GH will likely cut the crew and go dark more often. However, I can believe that a few of the rarely used contract players will be let go. Frons will have to finally free Jason Cook. There should also be a toss up with Johnny, Ethan, and Spinelli. I vote Ethan and Spinelli off the damn island.

• Members

That's like Christmas!

Of those three the only one I'd consider keeping is Maurice Benard. I think Luke and the Spencer family have been butchered beyond repair (what exactly has JJ's return led to again?) and Jason is now so suffocating a character he seems to be in scenes only to heal the sick and raise the dead.

I wonder if they really would all go if one is fired. Maurice and Steve have families.

• Members

Maurice Benard is the only one worth keeping and only if his airtime is scaled back. Geary is getting even less airtime since JJ returned. Skye's return is a desperate attempt give him something to do. Burton is a blank wall who should disappear into thin air.

I never believed the rumor that they teamed up, especially as their contracts were up at different times. Ain't none of them quitting. Benard has a young family. Burton has a family and I'm sure the economy hit his Monavie sales. Geary hates soap fans, but he loves the money to keep that home in Amsterdam so he isn't quitting.

Archived