Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Members

As a longtime TWOP regular (for some reason, it says I started the current OLTL thread there, which I did not do) and a grudging SON poster this is endlessly amusing to me. I actually like FF/Gigi, but she made a damn stupid mistake. She should've learned from the mistakes of people like Bob Woods - Internet fandom is not worth your aggro. Let it alone. Now all we do at TWOP is scream at the lurking production staff.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Look. At the end of the day, we are just a fine group of snarky posters who have valid opinions that we merely share in a manner as dramatic as our favorite soaps. Could we be nicer? Absolutely. Could she be a better actor? Absolutely. To me, a line has only been crossed when we start to tear down folks for their physical appearance (save for things that can be helped like haircuts and cosmetically enhanced features).

• Members

Stand up for yourself by getting with a great coach and proving us wrong on screen. This is not just you FF. There are men-ih men-ih MEN-IH [/blanche Devereaux] whactors in daytime who are the subject of our derision. And as quiet as it's kept, we would MUCH rather spend our time posting about how great the acting is on our soaps. -_-

Archived