Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Members

I have not see any of Fath's recent soap work (OLTL is it?) but I did think she was was pretty decent for her very thankless eight years on Days as a second string character. I say very thankless because for that dreadful exit story in a single day that ole Hoggie gave Mimi. JER seemed write a lot for Mimi but it wasn't very good(being blackmailed over an abortion).

That said Fath's comments only allow for more mockery.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She threw gas on the fire.... she had to have expected a response from the people she just dissed lol.

In my opinion if you are giving it your all and you are personally satisfied with your performence, what do the opinions of faceless message board posters matter? Acting is a tough business....

• Members

No offense, but who are you to decide what's necessary? No one complains about her acting to hurt her feelings or to bully her. If fans think that she makes some rather horrific acting decisions 75% of the time, then that's just too damn bad. What does she want people to do or say? Especially when she's been such a huge part of the show for over two years?

Sorry, Fath, but that's just the way it goes, dear. Greater actresses have put up with harsher words. I got a middle finger too, bitch, and best believe it's pointing straight up. As far as I'm concerned, there's only ONE actress named Farrah and she's been dead for months now.

• Members

Hey Farah, since we ALL know you're reading this:

1.) Please shave your head. That Kate Gosselin/Flock of Seagulls/Boy George crap is SO unflattering.

2.) Learn how to emote. Think about that puppy that died when you were a little girl or that one time on Days you really needed coke up your flaring nostrils and your dealer couldn't supply. Your fake crying sucks.

3.) Take the constructive criticism or ignore it. There's no need for you to be a bitter b!tch about someone else's opinion. Either backup what you have to say on the boards that talk sh!t about you or keep you Goddamned mouth shut.

4.) If you can't do 1-3, please jump in front of the moving subway that takes your ass to One Life to Live everyday and put us out of our misery.

• Members

Exactly. I honestly do think sometimes posters cross a line they shouldn't when insulting actors, etc, and I think Fath is good when she does light material, but the fact she called out specific boards even was just... so nothing she should do. It'll just make the mocking, etc, worse--didn't she learn that basic rule from elementary school? It's absolutely the worst thing she could do (which is maybe why she quickly removed it--but too late LOL)

When you're in a career like acting you often have to put with MUCH worse (endless comments about weight, etc)--grow a thicker skin, a sense of humour, and just enjoy your job. ie deal wih it.

Archived