Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHEN FARAH ACTS DOVES DIE!

STOP KILLING DOVES FARAH!

DO YOU HEAR THAT?

THAT'S THE SOUND OF A MILLION DOVES DYING DURING YOUR MONOLOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP KILLING THE DOVES!!!!!!!!!!

WON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE FARAH!!!!!!!!!!!

SPARE THE DOVES SAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I think what gets my blood boiling the most about all this is that there is NO excuse for her blaming the fans for her lack of talent. And not just soap stars...look at what crap writers like Casiello are doing while employed: talking sh*t about fans in public forums. And I guarantee much worse is said that doesn't go on record. Verbally slaughtering the same fans that watch the show. Is that what these morons are paid thousands of dollars to do?! No wonder daytime is in the sh!tter. Follow Jill's advice and just shut up and do your job!

I find it interesting that Kirsten Storms graduated from the same class she did and she didn't publicly bitch about fans not liking her work as an actress. She took the bone Frons gave her at GH and, while she sucked, grew into her own. It helps that the writing plays to her strengths too and that she did not go on this diatribe denouncing fans.

Farah may have a middle finger directed at SON, but I bet there's an angry housewife who has a fist for her fish-lipped face. Too bad ABC doesn't do Super Soap Weekend anymore.

Archived