Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Farah Fath and her "acting" which is absolutely horrible, she pouts, can't cry I don't believe a damn emotion in her has destroyed this show and Rex, can't stand her, I hope she leaves the show and she really thinks she is going to get fan support from this, I hope with SC leaving and Gigi's son being taken off contract she is being back burnered please

• Members

Like I said, better performers have endured far worse treatment (on a purely acting standpoint -- I don't condone personal attacks against anyone), so if she's upset about people blasting her acting, again, I have to ask, what exactly does she want? Yeah, now that I've thought about it a little, she's hurt and all, but jeez, don't stir it up and make it worse. Just shake the hatas off. A wise man once said: "Don't let the hataz stop you from doin' yo thang, Africa."

• Members

EXACTLY.

It wouldn't be "Oh that crazy Tika" it would be She's "Crazy" or "Not playing with a full deck" or "she burned too many bridges", "or she's ALWAYS BEEN a diva", "she should eat a bowl of dicks", " she's just a bitter bitch".

The hypocrisy is amazing.

Not surprising.

Just amazing.

+1.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: Once I read the breaking news over at DR, I knew you bitches would be over here cackling like a bunch of hens out in the farmyard! Congrats, Toups!!! I mean, is this girl for real? She gives her all EVERY DAY? Hell, I own my own company, and I don't give my all EVERY day! Sometimes you just feel.... "Not so fresh" :lol: There have been lots of younger actresses in daytime history who could really ACT, and she's not one of them. If she thinks wer'e going to put her into a class with Beth Maitland, Heather Tom, or Martha Byrne... she's sorely mistaken.

• Members

As I've said before, I think she has a certain charm to her, but TIIC have made Rex and GiGi an A couple and imo that doesn't work. But if people are making posts that are uncalled for, that tends to be how the internet rolls. FF made a big mistake by acknowledging her detractors. It's the worst thing she could have done unless she actually wants negative attention for some reason.

I bet anything there will be more negative posts about her now than there would have been if she had just ignored it. I don't know why anyone on TV would read the boards anyway. Even huge stars that are beloved by the public have incredibly nasty things said about them online. That's what happens when people can say any nasty thing they want and hide behind a keyboard and it's not going to change.

• Members

Well, if I wasn't a FF fan before, I'm sure as hell not one now!

Now, it's one thing when post-ers make personal attacks, spreading malicious rumors just for the heck of it. But when they call you on you acting skills, or lack thereof? Honey, you put yourself out there.

• Members

SilverRose, I am admiring your avatar/banner game tonight. For real. But the thing with Farrah, JPL, and so many others is that these young actors rely too heavily on quirks and tricks to carry them through scenes and the emotional work is not as fully realized as it could, and yes, should be when the scene calls for it. She is a quirky young actress, interesting even, but I, and I'm sure a great many here, feel that she doesn't quite live up to her potential. Her moments and delivery can be glaringly off, I mean, we are not making this stuff up, MOST of us do not come on here with the sole purpose of being mean. We calls 'em as we sees 'em. Sure, we could be more polite, or we could just sit on our hands, but that's not why message boards were created and if folks like Farrah or whoever else take the time to read them, perhaps they could glean something constructive from what they read. Collectively, we as fans are frustrated with what passes as acting on soaps (on television, period) and we only wish that the actors would step up their games. Giving your all is not the same as giving your best. Working with a teacher, digging deeper, any number of things could potentially improve one's overall performance. From now on I vow to criticize constructively, if it's "bad" (imho) I will say exactly why I think it's bad and if my little old opinion means anything to anyone, I hope they will take it in the manner with which it was given. Constructively.

Archived