Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Members

I was going to close the door on this thread but I'm glad that I didn't. This is such a huge honor for me. I'd like to thank Farah Fath. Without you, this thread would not exist, and I would not have the good fortune to not know who you are and to win this award. I especially would like to thank your middle finger. Your middle finger is the most talented and hard working extremity in daytime television. I share this with you, middle finger. Lastly, I'd like to thank all of my fellow posters on this board. At times we may have our differences. But I want you to know that you motivate me on a daily basis to be the best message board poster that I could possibly be. And for that, I'm eternally grateful. Thank you all so very much! :D

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, when you actually look at her MySpace page, it has her profile pic. beside each post, along with her name (as a clickable link with ther URL of her page), then her comment. Meaning that she doesn't type her own name in each comment that she posts on MySpace. Hope that makes sense.

• Members

Ok I have to replay to this. While I don't think FF is the worst actor on OLTL, I certainly wouldn't put her in the top 15 best. I just think it was silly to call out a message board. I mean that is like poking a bear. Why, just why!!! The bear is going to get angry and kill you!!!! :huh:

• Members

This little girl keeps digging herself into a hole.

Quit while you're ahead Farah. Take a cue from Hackiello and use your limited vocabulary to say, "Loved working with JPL today! <3 <3"

TRAVEL BY AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Here's my take... I was a loyal listener of Robin's Hotline, and months ago she mentioned that she caught a few scenes of herself (other loyal listeners know that she often says that she NEVER watches herself). Well, she felt like her work wasn't *popping* off the screen and sensed that she was kind of coasting, perhaps not giving it her all. So she resolved to get back on the ball, to work harder, to make stronger choices, to not let us down... Unfortunately, I think that resolve has made her work more muscled and OTT. The problem wasn't that Robin hadn't been serving the material, the problem was that the material wasn't serving her character. She was doing just fine with what she was given, but she was given this loony, pretentious old biddy crap that frankly is best under- rather than overplayed. You simply cannot say that Robin is not working her ass off, she is committed and determined. I just think she needs to relax a bit and trust herself more. It's like she's acting Dorian with a tight fist, and she just needs to breathe and open that palm and let things flow, not quite so forced.

• Members

"I do NOT need you to like me, I have plenty of fans who do and I love them!"

-Farah Fath

Then why the hell make those statements in the first place Farah? I mean yeah maybe some of our comments the last couple of days have been flagrant and over the top, but she had no right to say what she did. She works in a medium where she is going to be scrutinized, judged and made fun of.... and called out on if she does a mediocre job. She's been in this business long enough to know that. So she IMO has made everything we've said towards her fair game.

Archived