Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Members

I agree that some fans can get too close but a professional performer of any kind should have enough sense not to show their ass like that. If she wanted to rip that stuff up when she got back to her apartment, or the studio with some of her coworkers more power to her. But to do that in eye- and earshot of your paying customer is just stupid.

Of course they put on fake fronts. That's what functional adults do. People who can't put on fake fronts lose their jobs. Do you tell the coworker you hate to kiss your ass? Do you mock your customers to their faces? No, you mock them at happy hour with like minded people or at a dinner party with your actual friends. I'm all for keeping it real but this is definitely an episode of "When Keepin' it Real Goes Wrong."

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Farah came home from a long day of work to check her computer, only to find that some haters had infiltrated her favorite message boards..."

(please note we are not actually haters, but it sounds hilarious)

• Members

LMAO!

I have been thinking about this all day.

I can not believe that new status she put up. If she doesn't care what people think then why did she post that ridiculously unprofessional status last night?

Farah Fath is an average actress, but when people like Daphnee Duplaix and Scott Clifton are getting fired over her, you know there is a problem.

I'm sorry Ron Carlivati, but Gigi and Rex is not the end all, be all of soap couples. I'm hoping he throws them back together, and let them leave Llanview happily ever after

Archived