Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well she needs to bring her concerns DIRECTLY to the source. Come to SON and post as herself...not under some assumed names like some of these LOSERS do to drum up pathetic publicity for their "episodes" or to tell fans to watch "for the scenes."

If she wants to defend herself, that is fine. Don't aimlessly and blindly attack a group of posters or a group of people that you don't know. She's just reading what is posted about HER, not everything that is posted. And I am almost willing to bet that she never documents anything positive anyone has ever said about her. Just the negative.

You stand up for yourself by turning out the best possible work day in and day out, regardless of what people say about you. And IF that's the best you can do, then be happy with it. But don't bash a group of people or an online fan community because of your own insecurities.

If she has issue at SON, then damnit, create your account and defend your work. Quit throwing rocks and crying like a wuss when people throw [!@#$%^&*] back.

• Members

For sure. She should have never admitted to reading any message boards, never mind caring about what they people on said boards think. It's an invitation to being skewered alive. Not to mention that once people know that you are reading, it's likely to affect what they post. One big reason TIIC should never ever let fans know which boards they are reading. Once that happens posters start writing to their "audience", instead of posting gut feelings.

• Members

An actor should never defend their work. One of the first things they teach you in acting technique is every response is valid and you sometimes have no idea why you get the response you get. You could be looking up to the ceiling trying to remember your next line, and the audience might think you are performing some deep "why God, why????" moment. Just say thank you and move on. Sometimes you see interviews where the actor tells you what you should have seen when you thought you were seeing something else. That is totally wrong. If you saw it, you saw it.

There just is no way for FF to defend her work except to say "you try acting with no rehearsals and a moronic script" but of course she cannot say that either. So she should just let it go and just know she does her best under crummy conditions.

• Members

Oh, so far I think we're still posting our gut feelings. We have no problem telling them Todd is ruined and no one cares about John. I'm hoping we can keep antagonizing them until Ron Carlivati loses his patience again, as he clearly did with the complaints about the Danielle SORAS which got a sly [!@#$%^&*] you to the fans put in the scripts a few weeks ago. I laughed that off, I don't mind that kind of stuff, but I do mind what's going on in the major problem areas of the show, like Todd's larger overall character.

• Members

Farah just called and told me that she's gonna I.P. track, and slap, all you fools if you don't shut the [!@#$%^&*] up about her now.   Don't mistake her for mild mannered Gigi, Ms. Fath ain't afraid to sock a bitch.

Archived