Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cue Farah running backstage, fakeass crying, pounding on the couch as Valentini goes, "We can help you find your talent. We know it's out there somewhere. I can help you."

All this provided David Gregory or Mikey Jerome are nowhere near. Otherwise, he'd push that bitch down like he did Kelly during the season finale of SoapStar: OLTL.

• Members

I was actually one of those fans and now I'm beginning to believe many of the awful things speculated about her. There must be something in the water at that place. First Teenie Bopper Jessica throws tantrums and now FF.

• Members

So, let me guess. You're Farah?! Or maybe Carlivati? Or Valentini?

And since you are posting on this board along with us, maybe YOU need to get a life too?!

P.S. Your love for Niki Smith: "It was acceptable in the 80's. It was acceptable at the time!"

• Members

I always liked her as Mimi on DOOL. I think she gets an unfair shake from fans and always has. She doesn't look and sound like the typical soap actress, and people always seem to want every actor on every show to be like Gina Tognini or someone like that. I can't say she is Meryl Streep (I am not even sure I can even say Meryl Street is "Meryl Streep") but I do know on DOOL she and that other supposed no talent, Eric Winter, portrayed the most charming and cute couple on the show. But even back then DOOL fans were saying "she isn't a real actor" as if 99% of the people in daytime are these great thespians.

Archived