DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually EJ and Sami have been dead as a couple for quite some time, since fall 2008 at least. Since they their only interactions have been because of Gracy, Johnny, and currently EJ's revenge on Sami with Sydney's kidnapping. There haven't been really any hints in months towards any sort of reunion between these two. My guess is we'll soon see an EJ/Ariana/Brady triangle build up here shortly.

• Members

I thought Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) did pretty good today in her scenes where she was finding out she wasn't pregnant after all :( I felt for her, she wasn't horrible.

EJ is just pathetic. I hope this ends soon, I bet he will change his mind in like 2 weeks or something and pretend that he "found" Sydney and he'll give her to Sami...he'll be thought of as the heroe in all of this. Bet.

Stephanie strikes again, beds another man. She was a true SKANK in today's show. From what she wore, to how she was acting. SKANK. Can't stand this Brat! And I couldn't believe how slow Nathan was being, putting all of Stephanies stuff that fell, into her purse! He just didn't see that note :rolleyes: this is taking to long, Mel is his soul mate!

Guest dc cubs

Ejami has been nothing but toxic for one another so I really hope they are dead. However, I'm not so sure Sami will find out anytime soon that EJ was behind the kidnapping and making it look like Sydney is dead. I think somehow EJ will come out of it unscathed. Do the Dimeras ever pay for their crimes?

• Members

Days was really good the last couple of days. John Aniston continues to rule all. Victor is a trip, he doesn't like anybody and doesn't actually care whether or not Melanie lives, just that she makes Philip happy therefore she is useful but if she lives they can use this to send Carly to jail. I could watch Victor endlessly.

Mark Hapka continues to be coming into his own as Nathan. He has a huge advantage with his good looks, but somehow Nathan is the one who is has become the most endearing, even out endearing Brady.

The whole Sami/EJ stuff I FF. I am so over this baby drama, it just has been going on far too long. I truly don't care whether Sami ever finds her baby again--it's just that uninteresting.

Anyway, what is the deal with Louise Sorel? Is she here to stay? Vivian is great but you have to wonder if the show will soon feel Vivian is painted into a corner.

• Members

I found Chappell hammy in her NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when she shot Melanie. I had to laugh and say to myself "Carly, you dumb bitch, you just shot your own daughter!"

Louise Sorel is so masterful when she thanked Carly for doing her work for her and the pained expression on her face when Melanie slumped to the ground, loved it.

Suzanne Rogers cries so perfectly, terrific.

Mark Hapka is MVP for this year, he's fantastic as Nathan and he's so rootable.

I really hope EJ and Sami are dead, quite frankly I could do without EJ altogether, he's being written like a completely unsympathetic psychopath.

I don't think Vivian has been written into a corner yet and I think Tomlin/Corday/Higley/Whitesell would be insane to get rid of her, she adds so much to any scene she's in. But it will soon be time to move Vivian and Carly away from each other and onto new stories.

• Members

Just wow to EJ faking Sydney's death. Poor Sami, at first when she was doing her usual crying fest, I was like.."omg, shutup Sami" but then, Allison Sweeney got more into it and i was impressed. What a whirlwind all of this is, I hope this ends soon, it's branched out way to long. Time to move on now, DAYS.

When Daniel found out Carly was Melanie's mother, he had this look. I'm almost positive, that he is the father. Man.

• Members

I so agree with you about Mark Hapka, he is great. Nathan is more interesting than some of the other men on the show, Brady like you said. And also that droopy eyed purse carrier, Rafe.

I hope she is here to stay! I Love the campiness she brings to DAYS, she makes it work. It does seem like they are writing her into a corner, sometimes as I watch I think.."well what is going to happen to her after all of this?? how can she remain on the show??" but I hope her ending up leaving is not the case, I love her :(

Archived