DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Members

Man I was hoping Nathan would bust into that wedding, and profess his undying love for Melanie, totally nixing Melanie and Philips nuptials :( but Chloe just had to have her baby sicknesses at that time, so!! To hell with my dream, it went :\! Stephanie is such a Brat...I can't believe this girl ugh!!

I loved when Victor saw Chloe, and gave his usual snide remark to her, then Kate did the same. LOL no one likes her...and the only one who really seemed to, was Philip. I miss those two together, I hope they have more scenes in the future together..I think they belong with one another.

Vivian\Carly\Hope stuff was good, CC did very well in those strangling scenes with Vivian I think, LOL.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

The only pairing that Chloe was in that really clicked with me was her and Phillip. It's obvious that Phillip and Melanie and Chloe and Daniel aren't going to be long term. I would like to see Chloe and Phillip back together somewhere down the road. Phloe had a a couple of nice short scenes together the last couple of weeks.

I have to agree with the others about Nadia Bjorlin. She's not a great actress at all but she still has a beauty and presence on the screen that makes you like her.

• Members

I would definitely like them to re-explore Phloe at some point in the future. The two characters have a lot of history, and we actually have the same actors in the role as we did when they were heavily involved. Plus Chloe is age- and maturity-appropriate for Philip.

• Members

I find Days an OT acting soap some it works for some it doesn't.I don't think this is CC best work but I don't think shes been awful either.For one I find the dialogue on Days pretty stupid.I thought the stupidest thing was when nobody explained to Melanie that Viv buried Carly alive including Carly herself.Talk about a stupid plotpoint.

• Members

Melanie knew about it but I doubt she cares because Vivian lured her in with stylists and a wedding dress. Before that, Melanie thought Vivian was a crazy nut. She still does but before she wanted nothing to do with her. However, Vivian kissed up to her and she decided to indulge her. Besides, she of all people knows what it's like to change overtime. Granted, she never buried anyone alive but still. She isn't going to be one to judge. Look at how she changed her tune with Carly once she came to believe Carly's daughter died. She went from hating her to being nice and indulging her while still being somewhat annoyed/creeped out by her. It's pretty easy to lure Melanie in.

• Members

Honestly, she is one of the few soap actress with buzz that i enjoy. I get it.

Esp on a show like days where the ONLY lead actress that belongs in lead is Sweeney and her character isnt exactly amazing.

Then you out CC up against KA? Ha....

Nadia's thing is this. Her real life personality comes through and she is a very likable person in real life.

Molly Burnett has grown so much as an actress she is the highlight, along with Rogers & Aniston, for me.

• Administrator

I totally fell for the false tag (Melanie collapsing) and I should be used to that since I'm a huge JER fan. I think I need to pay closer attention and not do other things while watching DAYS. So why did she collapse? She was just tired? LOL

I think CC's great but we're not seeing her best right now.

Ah so recently went under the knife? I guess that's why she seems to tired. What did she go in for?

• Members

I have no idea why Melanie collapsed, LOL! She could be pregnant (Ugh I hope not!).....maybe all of that Wine Arianna shoved down her throat got to her, or maybe she really was tired LOL? Guess we'll find out soon enough, or..never really be told.

I knew Victor had switched the combs due to reading spoilers. I'm not reading DAYS spoilers anymore, they are way to spoiler-y! I want to be surprised with DAYS now, especially. When Melanie walked into that wedding, after collapsing not 10 minutes before arriving, I was like.."man if I hadn't of read that spoiler I would have been SHOCKED right now!!" :(

• Administrator

Ohh..she could be pregnant...I didn't think of that. I certainly hope not. Yeah, definitely go spoiler free. You won't regret it and it will definitely enhanced the viewing. I, unfortunately, accidently read a spoiler. :(

Ah okay. She definitely made the right decision.

• Members

I like a mix of spoiler and spoiler free. I like to know in general whats coming up, but not day by day details. Pretty much im cool with tv guide spoilers, actors interviews, etc. but i dont care to know the details. lol.

Yeah, she did. Those things were gigantic. Im sure they hurt her back.

Archived