DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

NuWill seems confortable already, where as OldWill was uncomfortable for his entire 14 months. NuWill doesn't have the "bad acting style" - the looks to the side, the shaking of the head, the constant stop-and-go talking.

What was the turning point of Mia going bad? Was it her jealousy of Gabby (Chad being interested in Gabby)?

Did Nathan mention Pine Valley? Or was it another Valley?

Guest dc cubs

It's still too early to call on nuWill but I think anyone would be an improvement over Patton.

I first thought Nathan said Pine Valley as well. I rewound it and he said Alpine Valley which is an actual ski lodge about 2 hours from Chicago. I went skiing there eons ago.

• Members

I like the nu-Will, he is MUCH better than the previous one, definitely more comfortable with himself and has light years more talent!

Mia is a total BRAT!! I couldn't believe how snide and snobbish she was being. But I was actually enjoying the teen scenes at the table. LOL at Kinsey..I think that girl is so funny. And NBC is pushing this Vancouver Olympics thing so much, we get it!!

I heard him say that!I could have sworn he said 'Pine Valley' lol! I was like, "what??" I rewinded, I really think that's what he said. I wonder if he meant AMC's Pine Valley? Was Richard Culliton the script writer today? ^_^

Ah he said Alpine Valley?? OH!! It really sounded like Pine Valley!

• Administrator

You're right, it's still too early - we still don't know if he can do dramatic scenes. But at least we know he can do everyday-normal scenes which Patton couldn't do.

"Anyone would be an improvement over Christopher Gerse!" Then we got Patton. LOL I think we lucked out here.

Ah okay....it was Alpine Valley. I thought it was Richard Culliton winking to us.

• Members

^LOL! He does kind of, hahaa!!

OMG to Ciara ripping up Carly's clothes! (I mean come on, it has to be her, right?). That girl wants mommy and daddy together, and she isn't playing! She does not like Carly!!

Man..I was hoping Ari was going to jail so she could be stashed with Nicole and they could have catfights over Brady, but she's free now, thanks to Roman and Rafe! Man...but I liked Ari's reaction to finding out she was free. Those were real tears in her eyes...I HATE that she told Roman about Anna being in town, though. Gee, way to keep your secret to EJ, Ari! If, or should I say WHEN EJ finds out, you are going to want to be in jail instead of facing his wrath! But at least this might mean Anna getting out of that house for once and actually interacting with others besides Baby Sydney..

Justin is annoying.

Guest dc cubs

Ciara was taking lessons from her cousin Sami. If they want to continue the story of Ciara acting out I think they might have to SORAS the character.

Archived