DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad they had Vivian reach out to Melanie and become fond of her before finding out she was Carly's daughter. I loved the sad look on her face after she came out of her daydream of killing Melanie on her wedding day. She is genuinely conflicted and when push comes to shove, I don't think she's gonna be able to do it.

• Members

Totally agree. It's clear that Vivian does actually like Melanie. I also agree that, when push comes to shove, she won't do it.

I am glad Kate is getting into the mix with Vivian and Melanie. About damn time.

I really hope Maggie isn't recovering...I want her drunk as hell. Her chemistry with Melanie remains the standout of the show, so glad Maggie will be the mother of the bride.

Ciara is batsh*t, which is hilarious. Carly just infuriates me!

• Members

Chloe might be pregnant. If she is, I foresee her miscarrying that baby in no time, because no one else in Salem is allowed to carry a baby full term, unless their name is Sami Brady :rolleyes:

Vivian buying a comb with poison tips that will sink into Melanie's roots and kill her is such a silly plot, LOL.

• Members

I may have missed something this past week I think. Sami got a letter from Carrie right? What did it say? Maybe to tell Sami that she once again cheated on Austin and once again their marriage is over oh and sorry to hear abour Sydney? :lol: Anyways I just heard the part about Sami saying she got an inspirational letter from St. Carrie the whore.

I loved Anna's visit to Sami and her standing up to EJ at the end of Friday's episode. Anna makes Roman bearable.

• Members

OK, I have two questions.

One: why on earth would EJ have Anna and Sydney stay in Salem when Sami, Rafe and the PD are on an ongoing search for her all over town?

Two: why would Vivian want to kill Melanie when she knows that (a) Philip loves her (and Vivian worships Philip) and ( b ) Victor would crush her like a bug the moment he hears about Melanie's death?

• Members

Watched it on SoapNet when I got home this afternoon, actually today's was pretty good with Kate informing Hope of Vivian's plot, Melanie finally receiving her "special" gift from Vivian, and Melanie's near breakdown. Carly was hospitalized, and there was some Brady/Arianna filler and some Lucas/Daniel/Chloe filler.

• Members

ROFLMAO! Classic Victor. He is so callous and dismissive. Stepping over Carly, brushing the snow onto her, and then telling Henderson about the "accumulation of trash" at the front door. I can't stop laughing. I don't know how John Aniston keeps a straight face.

Melanie is a fool confiding her feelings for Nathan in loony Vivian. Melanie is annoying at times and today was one of those times.

Hope should go back to work.

• Members

I was SO glad when I saw Abe, and watched the scenes where he was convincing her to join back into the force. I'm happy that by the end of the episode, Hope was re-instated back into the force, and got her job back! I hope she really does go back to work and we actually see it, this woman needs to do something else besides her usual these days (Stalking Bo and Carly, whining, bitching, going to the Brady Pub, Stalking Bo and Carly, Whining..)!~

• Members

LMAO at Victor! :lol: I love him! The way John delivers those lines is classic Victor and I love it. He and Vivian have me laughing every day. I must have played his scene stepping over Carly 5 times. I just couldn't get enough! Definitely a high point in yesterday's eppisode.

I'm still loving the show and it's still holding my interest. Glad Hope is going back to work. Maybe she will be less annoying. I was so ready for Abe to tell Hope like it is and for her to stop laying all the blame on Bo. It wasn't as straight forward as I wanted it to be but I guess it will do.

Archived