DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Members

I hope this happens too...And it seems to me that it would be the only realistic way for EJami to work out at all, because if the truth comes out too soon in their relationship, I think it would be unrealistic for Sami to stay with him. But if they have settled into a nice little family with Sydney, and are truly in a commited relationship with each other, it will create that TRUE conflict for Sami as to whether or not she can forgive him, and she is MUCH more likely to forgive him in that case than if the truth comes out sooner...

and LOL, you really hate Rafe don't you??? :P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! You summed it all up. Man, I hope this is what happens!!

And yes, I can't STAND Rafe. Ever since Sami got out of witness protection and they started getting serious, I never liked him. He is such an arse, always interrogating people and getting in their face, giving them that smirky look, cocky attitude all the time. And he's so possessive over Sami when they're around EJ, he's just an obnoxious character. What a sap. Do YOU like him?

• Members

I hope it's what happens, too. I like EJami...And that seems like the only realistic way for them to make it!

And no, I don't like Rafe at all. I think he is a little bit overbearing, and I agree he is always smirking and interrogating people, with his whole "big cop in charge" persona...I don't like that.

And I agree, he is way to overprotective of Sami when they are aroung EJ. I often found myself saing "Dude, CHILL! You already got Sami! Relax"...

I think the character of Rafe WITH Sami is horrible, but I think he could be restructred somewhere else, if they found the right pairing for him, and laid off his whole cocky-policeman-attitude.

OR...They could just kill him, like you said.....That works for me too. :)

• Members

I really love Bo and Hope together, but the way he is so dedicated to Carly these days..I don't see how DAYS is going to get them back together. I think they will end up being good friends or something. I have lost a lot of respect for Bo. He jumped so quick into Carly's looselegs, and totally forgot about his wife and daughter! What an arse.

Rafe and Hope would be hot together, mhm. :wub:

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I love Hope/Bo...But I think DAYs is trying to go with the whole Bo/Carly theme. I dont think it will last long (especially if Lawrence returns from the dead, because we all know he would NOT be thrilled with that, and would probably blackmail Carly to leave Bo saying he would kill Melanie, or something along those lines)...

But, in the meantime while Bo and Carly are flirting, Hope needs to find herself a steady man...Rafe could be it!

• Members

One thing that's really been bothering me is how Bo shows total contempt for the law.

He has committed so many violation of proper procedure in how he's dealt with Carly and Vivian. Legally, Vivian isn't in any trouble...Carly on the other hand? I know it's a soap opera, but in the glory days of Y&R, people went to jail right away, whether your name was Abbott or Newman, I don't see why the same shouldn't be true of Dr Carly Manning.

Not to mention the fact that Carly got bail...for attempted murder. Without an arraignment.

It's sloppy writing. I'm getting rather tired of St Carly who breezes through everything.

• Members

There was an arraignment of some kind.

People get released on bail for attempted murder all the time so it's not really sloppy writing. There are usually terms of the bail, which there are in Carly's case but obviously she's not abiding by them LOL. I mean, she did go to jail right away. Bo did arrest her and he's acting totally in character as none of the cops on Days (except for Rafe somewhat so far but even he has had his moments and Abe is usually by the book most times too) do things by the book and that has been the case for God knows how long. Usually, we see characters go to jail right away on any soap. They just don't stay there and the same goes for Y&R, even when it was much better then it is. It's a soap and the same goes for most TV shows and movies, really. Reality has to be checked at the door :lol:.

Guest dc cubs

This is not the first time Bo has used his influence as a cop to protect a loved one. So it is not uncharacteristic of him. Bo did the same for Phillip awhile back but I'm struggling to remember what is was that Phillip did. Bo had a tape of Phillip confessing something and Bo held onto it and didn't turn it into evidence. I remember Victor being very sick in the hospital and guilting Bo into protecting Phillip.

• Members

Oh, I get that. It is. I'm just saying you should be used to it by now LOL. It happens all the time on soaps and in TV/movies, in general, unless your watching a procedural and then most times they have to at least try to get it right.

At least Abe got on Bo for it on today's episode. Abe is really the only one that tries to do things by the book but alot of times he caves too :lol: .

Archived