DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Arianna and Rafe would leave Salem and never come back. Gabby can stay if she wants.

Melanie\Carly scenes were VERY powerful, just WOW! Like, Molly Burnett...I just don't know. She did good, but she was SO OVER THE TOP, her outbursts were just WOAH! Calm down! But she was good. CC was good also, I was glad Carly wasn't going ballistic like Melanie was. It was a great balance.

• Members

Agreed on all accounts. He's definitely better than his earlier days on DAYS. I wonder if he will be nominated for Emmy this year? Do you think so?

I don't understand his everlasting love for Melanie. I just don't see it, and don't think these two will last. I don't want them to last, LoL!

I think Philip should be with his TRUE love, Chloe Lane (;

• Members

JKJ has improved leaps and bounds since his last stint on Days. I remember when the Belle-Philip affair first started and really sitting up and taking note of JKJ then. Martha Madison and he were in a scene in Philip's office, JKJ was in total control of the scene, right down to the way he took MM by the shoulders and authoratively sat her on his desk. I thought "Hey, Philip just got interesting" because at the time, Days was all Belle&Shawn r meant 2 b. He was fierce yesterday, too. JKJ usually always brings it in scenes involving John Aniston, Louise Sorel, Wally Kurth or Lauren Koslow.

Victor: "The three stooges on crack could have come up with a better plan." :wub:

• Members

Melanie was a hot mess in today's show, I'm not even going to lie...WHAT is going on with her?! I just don't know what to think, Molly Burnett is trying REALLY hard and it's just NOT working. I was not expecting her to capitalize on her performance yesterday and just TANK like that. Just wow, LoL...

Aw poor Rafe, crying his eyes out in the end. NOT! I didn't feel sorry for him one bit, and I bet it took all of Galen Gering's might to force out those tears, whatever. Ugh to Sami walking in and seeing! Just what i expected though, after the small EJami moments we got today :(

How BORING are Chad, Mia, and Gabby? Snooze! I just couldn't pay attention to them for the life of me???

• Members

You just have to love Victor. He might just be the best character on all of TV. When they write his scenes, the writers must crack up. John Aniston says these things and with this glum stoneface, I don't know how he does it. I watch on youtube and am a day ahead (because they only post the Melanie crew and conveniently edit out all baby stuff) and if you guys are not Melanie crying fans, then you might want to consider watching OLTL tomorrow (wed). ;)

I don't mind Melanie. She is different.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. You guys weren't wrong about those Melanie scenes. The no-tears crying was iffy. And then her scenes with Philip were like "Uhhhhh. Just how much Diapazan did they give you?" She did get better towards the end of the episode, though.

So good to see Michael Sabatino all healthy and well-groomed and Laurence Alamain-like.

• Members

Yeah, I really liked her today as well. Especially in her scenes with Daniel...these two are great together. What a fantastic cliffhanger, I knew Daniel was the father! The way everything formulated and flowed was great, to.

Loved those PHILIP and CHLOE scenes :wub: put these two together already, DAYS! I hope Daniel leaves Chloe for Carly in the end, and Melanie realizes she loves Nathan and kicks Philip to the curb. Then Philip and Chloe will have nothing to do, but fall in each other's arms, (;

WTH, I hope someone walks into Melanie's hospital room before Vivian kills her with that pillow! :o

Archived