Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of August 24

• Members

I had forgotten about Neil. That whole story was so trashy, but I don't think we were supposed to feel sorry for Neil. They expect us to pity Nick and Billy.

You're right. They are going to have her beg Billy for money, I just know it. :angry:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure about that. They wanted us to root for Tyra and Neil, especially when she had the same fire that Dru had hidden deep down inside of her (poor Tonya Lee Williams for having to say that). Since that didn't work Karen went from not wanting children to being desperate to adopt America's least wanted child. It was that bitch Karen who was keeping poor Tyra from the only thing see loved most in the world, which was Ana. We were suppose to feel sorry for Neil begin stuck in a marriage when he could have had a more intresting life with Tyra.

I'm only kidding about Jill begging Billy for money.

• Members

Simma down now, Carl! Simma down naw! And don't talk of Billy Miller like that :(

Jeez, I hope so.

Bite your tongue! Or then again, maybe she will and move back to LA with his ass. Buh-bye, Amber!

It appeared that way to begin with. And I would believe it happened this way IF Patty wasn't bed bug ass crazy. I just get the impression, given the way she's behaved since coming back to GC (which was Victor's doing), that's she's been pining away for him all this time.

Check it out. If she had moved on and Victor rang her up one day and said "Come back go Genoa City and I'll hand you Jack's balls on a platter, ya got that?" wouldn't she have come back to town a little more lucid? Instead she instantly falls for him again right after the bangin' session.

We were lead to believe that re-triggered it. Carl is right - Sharon and her momma had a talk about her shoplifting before we saw it on screen.

• Members

I know it's not very nice but all that teeth-gritting and the weird mouth movements he did in those big chest-puffing scenes with Cane made me focus on the teeth and I can't quite get over them. If I actually had a reason to care about Billy I probably wouldn't notice.

• Members

Gotcha. ;)

I'm watching today's episode now and OMG. Davidson is pouring his entire heart into this story with Patty/Mary Jane/Bat [!@#$%^&*] crazy chick. He and SD have terrific chemistry as brother and sister IMHO. The overall story might suck ass, but I'm enjoying the interaction between them the last couple of days.

• Members

I wish they knew how to write for everyone on this show...

And yeah, Billy is overexposed, and its so apparent they got too caught up in the initial hype surrounding Miller and the character coming back. The thing is, they totally rewrote the character and made him totally unrootable and unsympathetic. It doesn't help that it seems like he's in ever damn episode.

Archived