Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of August 24

• Members

I agree with Abby she is way too much that's a funny comment Alphanguy, 'Blizzards at the Dairy Queen', lol.

Heather did well with the scenes at the Church especially when Patty was stroking her hair, I imagined myself acting the same way being in that position.

Honestly the scenes with Phyllis and Sharon have me so burnt out, I just wish this quad B/S was over, enough it's been over 3 freakin' years already?

Adam is just a psycho, and I cannot stand this man, I see him as robotic and nothing more, he has GOT to go.

Jill facially looks beautiful all the time, and sometimes it's a hit or miss with her clothing. I have to say her hair looks good. She has some scenes before she was in any scenes with Gloria and Jeffery, she was wearing beautiful leather blazers in bright colors, very lovely and then they stopped. Sometimes they get it right but then they revert which I hate because I know she has a nice wardrobe.

Jill also looked lovely gown when she met the Govenor at the Mansion. I thought that was a comical scene with Katherine and Murph. They need to bring those blazer's she used to wear she has a brown and orange one both leather I believe and they were taylored to her, very sexy, but classy at the same time, which I love.

I do agree. I don't like her involved with Jeff and Gloria at all. She don't need them Jill can shine without them.

Jill has the ability to be serious, funny and dramatic without them, just like when the Govenor came to the Mansion. That was hilarious.laugh.gif

Gloria just got me angry because it's just all a game to her.

Victor as usual is an mean ass. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was at the Y&R fan weekend in LA and from certain production people I chatted with, I got the distinct feeling that Scott Hamner misspoke that spoiler or SOD got it slightly wrong. He was actually referring to parts of the story that had already taken place (the last reunion) and not to a Shick reunion coming up this fall.

• Members

The spoiler came from Scott in SOD last week. SOW conducted an interview with JM but he did not mention any such spoiler. The week before, his interview, during the baby reveal, said that he would be torn but the flip flopping is done for a little while. Pretty sure it will be back. LOL!

I feel very certain we're not looking at Nick trying to hook back up with Sharon in the next couple of months.

Archived