Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Woah! What an ending! I so didn't expect P3 to show up at the end. I'm so glad I wasn't spoiled for that. I just don't understand reading spoilers because you ruin such a crucial part of watching television - the element of surprise. I will never understand it.

I thought the reveal could've been better, could've been a lot more soapy. And I thought Cane gave up way to easily. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what happens in Monday's US episode - will be watching that shortly. :D

And speaking of spoilers, starting next week, I'll be able to monitor this thread more closely, so I will be bouncing any spoilers to a different thread - since I won't be reading the spoilers, obviously, it will probably go into a Spoiler-Potpourri thread in DTS: SI. I'm so sick of seeing spoiler tags in here - there's no excuse for talking about something that's going to happen weeks later in an Episode Thread. :)

• Members

That's not what I'm saying. I wish Y&R could be spectacular all year round. But the reality is that Summer is a dead time for television. I doubt the execs care much right now, which is why from October on it's due or die time for DAYS (so they say), hence the big casting names. I'm not saying this is an excuse for bad writing, but I'm so consumed with other things that I don't care much what happens and my viewing habits decrease (as long as it's nothing too drastic, hence why I don't mind the stupid Scoobies).

Without even watching today's U.S. show I already know that MAB dropped the ball on this reveal, just from the previews alone. It felt too rushed. I am interested to see how the rest of it plays out though.

Archived