Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I'm hoping we get to see some excitement with Rafe/Adam this week, and of course, waiting with baited breath for the next installement of Kay/Jill/Nina. I think there should be alot of buildup this week, I bet we'll have one hell of a Friday cliffhanger.

• Members

I won't spoil it here, but yeah - the build to the holiday weekend next week is a great one. Cliffhangers all around. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this week turns out in both the Summer/Quad/MJ story, and the Nina/Cane/Jill/Kay/Phillip story.

• Members

Ok, almost time for the new week of Y&R and I'm still grossed out by what they showed on Friday.

No, not Adam hitting on Rafe--that's no big deal. I'm talking about Mary Jane being so willing to eat something she dug out of the trash. God only knows what else was thrown away in there. After all, we've seen what goes on in those offices at night...

• Members

LOL.

Harming a child is pretty much the kiss of death on soaps. So I am worried about the baby-killer (Adam) and child-poisoner (Mary Jane). The child-burner (Gloria) never was able to claw her way back into the hearts of most of the viewership either....nor was her pedophile son (Kevin).

• Members

Your'e tellin me! Your'e the first I've seen mention it, but that was on my mind, too! She's just NASTY. Who knows what's been in that trash, I guess there won't be any used condoms, since Nick never seems to use any. But you never know... I was totally grossed out, too.

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!

• Members

I am still a few episodes behind, but I am slowly catching up. I will be sad to see Engen go. But I am still looking forward to Adam storyline. But currently my favorite storyline is Jill/Kay/Nina/Philip III! LOVE IT so far and judging by the spoilers, I will continue to enjoy it.

Hopefully this week is a good one!

• Members

So, Adam

I don't know if I'm disgusted by this, or excited because, if you look at it from the "scheming straight man" perspective, Adam's actions seem like what one would do. Not that there's much realism in this whole storyline :lol:

• Members

There is a lot to look forward to this week IMO.

The "new" Adam (MM's version) and his machinations are very must-see for me, regardless of how the story is being told over-all. This manipulation of Rafe to protect his ass will, I believe, come back to haunt him. Whose to say that Rafe isn't on to what Adam is doing? There must be someone that Adam's game plan that has his number, besides Nikki (who planted the seed of doubt in Rafe in the first place).

Nina/TC as been great in the Phillip story so I hope to see more of that this week. It was kinda backburnered during the latter part of last week, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of that. And I'll get to see "Coop" again when Phil IV arrives. I'm a little leary of what the spoilers are saying for the reasons for his running off, though. Kinda hoping that some of them aren't true, but if it does turn out that's the reason for his leaving GC, I'll roll with it.

Lastly, I've been thinking alot about the controversy with what Adam did with Ashley's baby. I wonder if it comes to pass that Ashley didn't miscarry at all and what Adam saw was just spotting. Normal in a pregnancy. Regarding the good Doctor in all this, he simply told Adam a lie and knows that the baby is fine. Hence his seemingly calm attitude about Ashley's condition. I wonder.....

Anyway. A lot of stuff happenin this week and I'm anxious to see where it goes....

• Members

Does Nadam always walk like that or is he acting the part?

I am finding Sharon less and less redeemable. The games she is playing with people's lives and the lives of her children does not make her qualified to look after fish, let alone a baby. Phyllis lost custody of Daniel for doing exactly the same thing and I hope history on Y&R is going to repeat itself.

Archived