Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Members

That makes sense. I just hope they'll have some good material for Nina. I know she'll probably be gone again soon (I doubt they can afford to keep her around when they have so many cast members), but hopefully she'll have good stuff up to her exit.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are crazy to be so critical of a one-line sentence. Bierdz can still deliver - just wait. Holy Moses, people you gave Clementine Ford a freaking 3 months of grace cause she says in the press, she "sucked her first FEW weeks" and Thommy actually has been on the show before and he had some great moments.

Boy was the show good though. Nina: The Cane Slayer - Mission Accomplished. she was a ravenous beast throughout the whole show. Ready to dig ALL UP in Cane's ass till he started singing. Loved it.

And oh - Nikki and Victor. Getting along. Victor actually respecting her as an equal!?? That's not the topic of the day??? Pshaw and you guys call yourself Y&R fans! LOL! They were electric together again. I was entranced during their scenes and please.....MTS I CANT GIVE YOU MONEY BUT ILL CLEAN YOUR POOL! PLEASE STAY!

CK - talk about a lazy actress. Does she EVER work? Or does she just make $5 or 6k an episode for a recitation of words on paper? The girl is horrible. My problem isn't that she isn't like Dru. It's that she's the most shallow, non-emotional actress on TV. She does NOTHING.

Can't wait to talk about how they resolved Cane's paternity test. I'm not happy bout it!

But that's for another day - cause today with the exception of CK - oh and that crazy Studio 54 tess-shirt they had Daniel inm you do need a chest to wear muscle shirts -- today was the best it's been in a while. I cannot wait to see what Nina/Jill are going to do. Kay is still being rather idle...Can't wait!

• Members

Victor being cordial to her is probably because they don't know if she's staying. If she does then the verbal abuse will probably begin again. I think if they knew for sure she was staying they would have had Adam frame her, not Estella, as the gaslighter.

• Members

You know, Cashton... for some reason I LIKED Daniel in that shirt. But then again, I like my guys a little flouncy lookin. It's totally bizarre that our two gay characters on the show right now APPEAR more straight than DANIEL does! And also.. all this BS being propogated by othersabout Thom not wanting to act, etc. He didn't care about it in the past, but now he's back.... he's lovin it. Look at this quote from his website:

"It's been incredible being back. I cannot be very specific right now, but I can tell you that this is my dream job. It's like coming home in a whole new way. The new actors I've met have been remarkably supportive, and just a heck of a lot of fun to hang out on the set with. The directors and crew, stage hands, make-up, wardrobe, I mean it's really clear everyone loves what they do here not to mention how talented they are. I feel incredibly blessed to be here and hope it last for a long, long time"

And I for one, hope he's on this show until CANCELLATION. MY dream would be to see Neil sell Indigo to Phillip (So he can have more time for his job at CI) and then Phillip turns it into a gay bar. Great jumping off point for story, and we know Colleen would be a regular, since she seems to be Genoa City's resident fag hag.

• Members

I hope you aren't questioning the heterosexual virility of Danny Romalotti and Steve Connolly.

I wonder what the professor was like. I never saw him.

During the Korbel story, did they reference Traci having an affair with her professor?

• Members

Except it wasn't being "propagated" since he said it directly himself in his interview with AfterElton.com:

http://www.afterelton.com/TV/gayslives/05-26-09?page=0%2C1

Well, if he's found new found joy in acting recently, good for him. When it shows on my screen, I'm more than willing to see it happen. If he wasn't into it his first few weeks, fine, but if he's not this crappy to me next month, I'm more than willing to reevaluate my stance on his acting.

They only offered him a 6 month contract, which could be extended. However, Y&R usually offers 2-3 years worth of a contract, so that is strange. I guess we'll see how long they want him around and if they can write anything that isn't absurd for him in the long-term.

Colleen who? Oh yeah, she's no longer considered a main character on this show anymore. Perhaps when they recast with a great American actress, we'll see more of the character and they'll write for her.

Archived