Y&R: Week of March 16, 2009

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

or everytime Sharon has sex with someone who is not her husband! you would be drunk in about an hour!!! At least Nick IS Phyllis's husband! Sharon can not seem to remember who she is married to and who she is suppose to not be having sex with!

• Members

I think the show is on fire right now. I so enjoyed today's eppy. But back to yesterday's....Cane is an ass. I wouldnt mind the character just disappearing. He doesnt have any rights to the baby.

Nikki and Katherine were great!!

The whole show was just so good. But Thad is eh...I could do without his character. He is no longer needed in the cast.

The Kevin storyline isnt that great. I am kind of tired of it already...LOL.

Now todays show:

Jack is just so stupid for words...LOL. Jack and Sharon together is just so icky to me. I never liked the pairing.

Gawd did I love the scenes between Victor and Adam. They are pure gold.

The Sharon and Phyliss scenes were awesome!!

I enjoyed the whole hour. I cant see that anymore about the other soaps.

• Members

Yes.

He literally hasn't done anything for years. He's even worse than Colleen is. At least Colleen had something to do with Adrian's exit and Brad's death. J.T. has nothing. Zilch. Nada.

• Members

I'm not a huge fan of Thad's or his character but he does (or did) serve a purpose: he looks great without a shirt and when he and Colleen (AL) finally had sex, it was quite good as was their shower scene (even better than the more recent Nick & Phyllis shower scene).

I can't wait until the newest DNA reveal and that hopefully it will prove Jill and Kay as not related. Then we can have the Kay/Jill relationship as it should be.

Cane and Lily need to get married and ride off together, for good!

Archived