Y&R: Week of March 16, 2009

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, with every scene it's worse and worse. I'll totally admit to being a Chloe fan, but I think even for those that weren't on team Chloe before, the obnoxiousness of those two characters does nothing but give Chloe more people rooting for her. Seriously, the only ones enjoying those are the Lame fans, which DG seems to be ok with.

• Members
I couldn't agree more. I'm a fan of all three and I don't have a preference as to which female winds up with Nick; I actually would prefer for both of them to leave him out in the cold: alone! Sharon has always had to have a man to fill her void, so there's nothing new there and Phyllis has always been psycho or more recently, on the verge of it. I wonder if Sharon doesn't have DID? I'm really enjoying this storyline however, sh!t will hit the fan whenever Jacky finds out what Sharon and his little bro have been up to.

• Members

"I dont want to sob tears with you. Once was enough"

LMAO, I loved the Jill/Nikki scene. That was my favorite today

Cordelia was with his grandmother while Chloe was out and thats called abandonment in Cane's eyes? He and Lily are repulsive

• Members

Well FREAKING said. I am beyond disgusted with this storyline. Cane has no right to Delia. I just find it utterly annoying that he keep calling her his daughter. Don't even get me started on Lily & Cane together. They are sooooooo boring. Chloe & Billy not even together and are way more interesting than those two snoozefester!

Guest dc cubs

I'm disliking Cane more with each episode. Lily is the wild card in this storyline. You could tell at the end of today's scenes she was very uncomfortable. I don't think it will be easy for her to raise Delia as her own.

The show is setting things up for a Cane/Lily/Jill versus Chloe/Billy/Esther feud. I wonder where Katherine's loyalties will lie.

Personally, I'm on Chloe and Billy's side. Billy is definitely a screw up and needs to become more responsible. However, that doesn't mean he should have his child taken away from him. I have not seen anything to show that Chloe does not love her baby. Chloe has actually been the sanest of the four involved in this whole battle. There has been no proof that Delia is in any danger, unloved or abandoned by Chloe and Billy.

• Members

Cane makes me sick. He and Lilly are absolutely disgusting. They are unrootable. They need to go away, FAST. Once again, they have NO CLAIM to that child whatsoever. NONE. ZIPPO! WRONG CANE, BIOLOGY IS NOT IRRELEVANT! He alleges that Billy and Chloe abandoned the kid...at his grandmother's house?! F**K YOU CANE!

Nikki and Kay are wonderful.

BWAHAHA at Nick's "I need some time alone" ridiculousness...Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case, on the other hand, have firecracker chemistry as rivals. Absolutely LOVED the look on Phyllis' face when she saw Sharon and Billy. Terrific. The Sharon/Nick/Phyllis triangle is reminiscent of the storylines I grew up with way back in the day...there's something Rachel/Mac/Janice (of Another World) about it.

Kate Linder and Elizabeth Hendrickson have great mother/daughter chemistry...Chloe's "None of that herbal crap!" line was funny.

Jess Walton is da bomb! "Swapping tears" and then the hair pulling...she and MTS are a dream together.

Poor Thad Luckinbill, very good actor drowning in shiteous work related material.

The Kevin storyline is not really grabbing me. Emily O'Brian is the only good thing about it. I'm just sick of watching the messed up Fishers weave in and out of the criminal justice system.

• Members

The Phyllis/Sharon exchanges were simply divine. LOVED that Sharon, even in her mental state, was able to figure out that Phyllis sent Nick up to her room to catch she & Billy in the sack. Oh, and the Billy/Sharon sex scenes rock! I'm personally glad that Y&R has been sexing it up lately.

Jill & Nikki are absolutely hilarious together! And AMS was right- Nikki is a horrible actress, which was clearly what MTS was trying to convey. That whole scene made me giggle.

Someone needs to seriously have a sit down with that Cane. He is driving me NUTS lately and I can't believe that Jill is actually siding with that dunce. Whoever said Lily looked uncomfortable- I completely agree. I'm not entirely sold that Lily wants to raise that kid. You watch: eventually, Lily will be the one to do the "right" thing and will convince Cane to give up his quest for Delia. Mark. My. Words.

I'm enjoying the Kevin storyline, even though it's super-creepy. Kudos to Greg Rikaart (I'm not a fan but...) and Emily O'Brien for their outstanding performances lately. Can't wait for today's chapter. And CAN'T WAIT for the results of the private DNA test. *fingers crossed that MAB plays it smart & keeps Kay/Jill unrelated*

I agree. He really is better than the material he is given to work with. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he was absolute fire with Colleen when AL & LF played the role. Moreso with AL, just because it was an adult relationship. Make JT a player again. Do something with him. Remember when he was investigating Nikki and she had those freak outs with him? I miss stuff like that.

• Members

I had the same thought last night when they kept going to the shots of Lily and she had a slightly concerned look on her face. Lily's going to come to her senses (which she should ANYWAY considering her history) and she'll talk Cane down and have great Lane bonding moments. And then I'll gag.

SERIOUSLY though why has not one person been like dude, Cane, THE KID IS NOT YOURS. Sorry to yell, but I was doing the same thing watching last night.

I flovved Nikki and Kay so much.

I'm glad Phyllis now knows what Sharon is up to--it was getting old, I needed someone to find out.

Emily O'Brien continues to sell this whole story and rocks every moment.

• Members

I had a long post about Monday all planned out in my head -- but you guys said it all!

...LOL! Except to say that I really like the EOB-CLB-MG chemistry as they hunt for Chipmunk. And I REALLY like the Sharon-Billy chemistry. In fact, I have decided that despite Sharon being in Selective Amnesia Slut mode, I really like her. As a character. Lord knows I couldn't stand her mewling back when she and Nick were a couple.

P.s.: Juniorz, ITA about Y&R sexing it up. It has been GREAT!

Archived