Y&R: Week of March 16, 2009

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Me too!! LOL! I really do miss her as Colleen and that was the last time that Thad actually had anything to do other than kiss Victoria's ass. Yes, Thad had more chemistry with Fonseca than anyone but I still think he and Leon were good together.

Thanks for the gift!!! Loved it. :wub:

They were hot together too, weren't they?

• Members

^ ^ ^ I was watching Y&R regularly when that show aired, and I never really paid attention to AL as Colleen, but MAN! Watching that scene, AL came across to me as Traci's daughter. Even her voice, the tone inflection is somewhat similar to Beth Maitland's IMO.

Sharon Case kicked ass in her scenes today. She has grown so much since her first appearance in GC and she seems to be enjoying this story. I couldn't take my eyes off her and Phyllis.

I don't have anything to add to Victor/Adam that hasn't already been said. I enjoyed the entire show and like someone else said, that hour FLEW by. When is that last time that has happened when watching a soap? For me....round about GL circa 1992.

• Members

For me, it's been an enjoyable ride for several months..... It was average in the first part of 2008, picked up a bit during the summer and then turned great as of Oct/Nov.... :)

Awww, Mitzi Kapture. :)

She should try daytime again or something, she hasn't done much since leaving Y&R.

• Members

I liked AL's Colleen and thought she was a good recast and thought she was fired for no reason, but let's not kid ourselves, Fonseca will always be the best Colleen, at least to me. I'm glad she's doing well with landing primetime roles, but I miss her.

My heart still races everytime I watch JT rescuing her from the freezer at Gina's. By far the best JT and Colleen scene ever.

• Members
That was an awesome scene and loved Kevin back in the day too but I preferred AL's Colleen probably because she was a little more grown up than the teenaged Colleen. Even though I loved JT and Colleen's young love, I usually don't care for the teenaged scenes. As much as I'm enjoying Kevin Schmidt as Noah, I don't care for the teen scene.

Archived