Y&R: Week of March 16, 2009

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened? I recall Hannah working behind Zach's back for Adam. That's the only thing that it's similar to. The surgery doesn't fit. Also, I doubt these writers will ruin the storyline like they did on AMC.

I agree. :P

• Administrator

Great episode today. GR was wonderful today. Jack/Sharon/Billy/Chloe under one roof is going to be fun. Jack/MJ/Victor is off to a good start - the next chapter of the Victor/Jack rivalry has begun. :)

• Members
I was actually looking forward to seeing this storyline unfold but it's really been rushed, IMO. Can someone please tell me why on earth no one has seen Kevin going into or coming out of the robberies wearing that big ass chipmunk head?

• Members

I don't know but I'm still not feeling Lily. So I really don't care that her & Billy aren't together. Actually I hope they never meet up with each other ever again. Just like she did the rest she'll drain the life force out of him. All her lovers have to carrying the load for her. & another thing all these guys except from Kevin had to live up to her saintness.

• Members

I see chemistry between EH and BM. EH isn't overtly sexual as Chloe, but Chloe is confident and vulnerable all at once which makes her compelling viewing for me. She never had an ounce of chemistry when she played Maggie. I didn't even believe for a second that Magge was a lesbian. Chloe and Billy work. It won't and shouldn't be easy for them to get together. I expect lots of problems before they figure things out.

• Members

I see chemistry between EH and BM, but in a different way. I will never be able to buy these two as a happy couple like the way they were in NYC. Instead, such as the scenes we had yesterday when Chole and Billy were playing a cat and mouse game, then yeah they have tons chemistry. I kind of see these two as a young Jack and Jill.

Archived