• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

• Members

Apparently Trump has floated not leaving the White House on January 20th. Not surprising.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/will-trump-leave-white-house-january-20-inauguration.html

What are some other soap instances of characters being dragged out of a place? I know on B&B Stephanie had Thorne drag Donna out of the Forrester mansion and once had Brooke thrown out by security.

• Members

That's who this situation needs: Stephanie Forrester.  Or at least Susan Flannery.

But seriously.  I wouldn't put it past him to refuse to leave OR for the Secret Service (or whoever) to remove him.  In fact, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump and his camp set up a sort of "second government" from within the WH (and if not there, then, ultimately, somewhere nearby).  Of course, the other branches of government would be forced to recognize Biden's administration as the only, legitimate administration.  But, like I said, I wouldn't put it past them.

• Members

After Buttigeig was chosen for Transportation Secretary, I knew Biden would go with Haaland. The argument that Haaland has never run a department of that size as a means of eliminating her for contention for Secretary of the Interior fades away with the appointment of Buttigeig.

Biden truly is trying to demonstrate a willingness to incorporate the various constituencies and interests within the Democratic party, a delicate balance, for sure.

• Members

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, YOU MISERABLE BASTARD! YOU LOST!" would definitely be a Stephanie line.

Silliness aside, I think Secret Service will have to put him out and might have to get DC Police involved. Anyway, not leaving the White House would do him no good because all security clearances and passwords will still be revoked on inauguration day. I also think that it's possible that Trump will try to start a shadow government, but not even Russia will recognize that and it will just be some weird cult like monarchy to bilk his supporters out of more money.