Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So ironic that four years ago, the white supremacist in the White House tried to imply that he had to call in an exterminator to clean up after the Black president had left (I remember some troll gleefully posted his remarks on here before finally getting banned) as if the White House had somehow been contaminated. Well four years later a president Biden will really have to get a professional cleaning crew to sanitize and thoroughly clean the White House that has been contaminated and soiled by the white supremacist president. Let that sink in.

• Members

The TIME Person of the Year goes to President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris!

And, not to be left out, in what appears to be a special honor for this year, TIME has named Dr. Anthony Fauci, "Guardian of the Year":

Fauci shares the honor with front line health-care workers:

Edited by Wendy

• Members

I love it.  That must pinch 45's as*.  LOLLLLLL.  LOST AGAIN HONEY.  In the meantime (I'm in DC), we're having another MAGA rally this weekend with a bunch of yahoos that won't be social distancing and not wearing masks.  I hope they take COVID home to their families.  Sorry to be mean, but honestly, they deserve it.  They'll probably be toting guns too.  I wish the Park Police or the DC Police would tear-gas them like they did the peaceful protesters so that 45 could walk across the street to hold up a Bible he's never read.  Tear-gas 'em.  

• Members

Those are great covers to see. I might see if I can get ahold of one this coming week.

And I see 126 Republicans trending over a lawsuit in Texas? to get the election overturned. And people calling treason on them citing the Constitution.

Just le sigh...