Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I tried to get past my longtime fondness for Al Franken as I do think he made mistakes, but still, I didn't know what to say because I just found her opportunistic and incredibly tone deaf politically, so...I guess you summed it up.

• Members

Like I said before, I'm willing to "believe the women," except when it comes to Al Franken's situation.  I remain convinced that was a political hit job, orchestrated by the GOP on outright lies and innuendo; and Democrats such as KG predictably fell for it.

• Members

When Trump thought the hurricane would hit Puerto Rico, he was only too happy to leave to go to Poland.  Suddenly when he finds out the hurricane changed course and Mar-a-Lago is actually in the hurricane's path, he abruptly decides to stay in the U.S. to 'monitor the situation' and sub in Pence to go to Poland.

• Members

Well, I'm not gonna wish the man were dying, lol!  But, yes, the signs of mental and physical decline are there.  His father died from Alzheimer's complications, so if anything, the stress of being president might have accelerated the progression of a disease that was prevalent long before now.