Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And if there's any doubt about that, one only need look as the twitter feud he was trying to start with *squints at paper*  John Legend and Chrissy Teigen as Teigen's incredible clapback at Trump that actually started to trend until Twitter shadowbanned it.  People continue to tweet and retweet the insult hoping to get it to trend.

Incredible how with a few well-chosen, politely delivered words Varadkar made Johnson look every inch the disheveled small bumbling fool that he truly is. Johnson can only grin and bear it.

• Members

I never thought I'd say this, but I almost feel sorry for BoJo.  Almost.

It's like...yes, I am aware that he is as incompetent at his job as Trump is at his.  However, when I make a sarcastic remark about Boris, or just generally laugh about his latest...whatever, I don't feel as good about myself as I do whenever I do the same to Trump.  To me, laughing and/or making fun of Boris feels a bit too much like picking on the special needs kids at school, something I would NEVER argue about criticizing our president.

Edited by Khan

• Members

There's nothing really to process.  BoJo is scum who decades ago planted the seeds that would bloom and foment chaos and discord from his editorial perch at a tabloid newspaper.  In looking so small, he is reaping exactly what he has sown. He's truly shameless, so I don't expect him to feel at all chastened, he will just carry on with his destructive plans. 

Feeling sorry for him is a complete waste of time.  My sympathies are with the children whose food insecurity will only worsen or the average person (who didn't vote for Leaving the E.U.) who won't know where to get their medicine, their groceries and will find their lives disrupted because of the perilous state of things with the single market being swept away.  My sympathies are with the immigrants who spent damn near all their lives helping to build England, only to have their citizenship denied because they were lied to and told that they could enter as Commonwealth citizens on their parents passports, only to be discarded like garbage (I know he wasn't PM when this happened but he was still a member of the party and fomented anti-immigrant sentiment for well over two decades).

Boris Johnson is trash, f*ck him.  A thrashing (politically and physically) is the least he deserves.  When your own brother abandons you and your political party out of disgust, you don't deserve anybody's sympathy.

Speaking of those who don't deserve our sympathy,

This certainly couldn't have been unexpected but I guess it's news?

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

That's the trouble with living in the Age of Trump.  No matter how absurd an idea might seem, the chance of this administration putting that idea into action is greater than it should be.

IOW, I put nothing past him, or his "people."  Not even targeting the mentally ill (which, if you'll recall, Hitler did, too).  And I don't care if THAT sounds "crazy," because, these days, what is and is not "crazy" is nearly impossible to discern.

Edited by Khan

• Members

That's an infringement on rights, but it's not an infringement on the 2nd Amendment so it's ok. The fact that this has even been proposed shows how backwards gun nuts are. Reasonable gun control is supposedly unconstitutional, but monitoring people because of a medical condition isn't.