The Politics Thread

• Members

Can there be just one day when we don't find out something disgusting or appalling occurred thanks to the hysterics of that fool in the White House?  It's head spinning when you look at the rate that frightening bombshells drop when it comes to this administration.  

I am the father three little girls, and my entire world revolves around them.  When I think about the repugnant mess we are in politically in this nation, and think about the future I want for them, my heart literally starts to race.  The horrific damage this malignant a##hole and his deranged followers have inflicted will not be neatly fixed when we get a real President in office.  It is going to take decades to repair the mess, and my children will be dealing with the fallout when they reach adulthood, I'm afraid.  It's not fair to them, but it seems unavoidable. 

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Trump were to lose the election (and frankly, I think that's a big if at this point), he'd act just like Betty Broderick did when the prison guards tried to pull her off that bed.  It would be hilarious, mortifying and shocking to watch, all at the same time.

• Members

Trump: Mueller Shouldn't Testify! LINK: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/05/robert-mueller-special-counsel-cicilline-1302632

I always felt Barr was lying when he said he didn't mind if Robert Mueller appeared before congress. We now know he likely shut the investigation down and that the DOJ has been dragging their feet scheduling him for the House so don't be surprised if we find out next week that they try to block him entirely. Everything else they do works so why not? Just tie everything up in the courts.

• Members

But, it's okay, because he's white.  (And Republican.  But mostly because he's white.)

I'll settle for someone holding him down and shaving off that ridiculous comb-over.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It was in a previous Times story that Donald repeatedly lost enormous amounts of money and his father Fred would bail him out each time.

Trump hasn't paid taxes since I was a child and judging by his frequent trips to the golf course, still finding ways to make others foot the bill for his excursions.