Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Last night, Mama Khan said, "All these people wanted to slap Trump's name on everything to help their businesses be successful -- and now that he's president, they want to take his name off!"

Well, yeah.  But, that's because no one wants to be identified with someone who is a CONFIRMED "sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."

(Anyone who tells you the far-right isn't out to brainwash people like my mother is lying their damn head off.)

• Members

I didn't know Elizabeth Warren had declined FNC's invitation to appear on their network, but if she did, then good for her.  Appearing on that propaganda machine will score no Democrats any points in the long run; and if it actually gets the collective goats of Berners everywhere -- well, that's just gravy.

• Members

Anyone who votes for him again can go straight to hell. 

I agree that he conned some people on the economic front.  There are a lot of very unsophisticated and under educated people out there.  I know because I grew up with them. He couldn't have done that if those people weren't willing to overlook the way he made fun of disabled people, the fact that he assaulted many women and the fact that he's an outright racist. To those that have changed their minds, I welcome their vote.  I'll take any help there is to over throw this would be dictator.

Has a ring to it, although I'm hoping that title goes to Harris or Warren's husband.