Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure who didn't see this coming a mile away. Guaidó's small band of breakaways was not going to match up with the military force that is still under Maduro's control.  And like I said before, on the previous page, most of Latin America and the Caribbean has a long history of distrust of the U.S. government.

• Members

I'll never forget the reports of just how awful Blackwater treated the troops - things like blood on the floors. 

And now it looks like there are reports of tanks running over protesters in Venezuela. The cronies who claim to want the country's "freedom" will have more of a reason for their schemes, without admitting that their meddling has made the situation even worse and put even more lives at stake.

Oh, and we're threatening Cuba and Russia too. 

I'm so glad we have such brilliant minds and leaders in the White House now.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I have to say how discouraging it is to hear the MSM continue to praise Trump for selecting sycophants who will lie, cover, and break the law for him. He's got his "roy cohn" in Barr like that is good, he's ignoring subpoena's, like that is somehow an asset, he "won" the narrative because Barr covered for him with his 4 page lying summary and now the American people want to move on. The media makes me ill and I can't believe they still praise this cretin while our country crashes and burns. None of them give a darn. The politicians I expect to be law breaking and celebrating the corruption, the MSM though - it frankly makes me sick. And now apparently Pelosi is weak and is being led by the nose by Trump.

• Members

It's their daddy issues. They desperately want to see Trump as a strong father. I'll never forget seeing supposed political reporters talking about how Romney was so masculine it gave them a stir. This is the real basis of so much of our times - men who need to take their daddy kink into a much less destructive line of work.

• Members

That's really not the take I had on today. Just to name one example, MSNBC broke into the hearings just to call Barr a liar. IMO when the media smells blood that trumps most things, and they do here; while they were easily snowed by Barr a few weeks ago, that was a few weeks ago. Things have changed rapidly - they don't want to move on and they're not saying the public does. They are covering the open calls for Barr's resignation and/or impeachment. This is yet another fiery shitshow for Trump.