Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember there once was a story with Spider going to work at the Benefits office which worked because IIRC it was a case of a well meaning anarchist naively going to work for the system in order to help people and subvert it from within, only to get caught up as a cog in the system and ultimately quitting.

But an undercover cop? really? The backstory had better be good.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I’m quiet over Corrie… Phelan was great.. A bit dragging but still good.

Then we got Geoff who terrorized Yasemeen (her only good story)

Then we got like Kelly’s dad and Gary as a new serial killer. If that’s not enough they introduce another serial killer.

Like Bro. Just stop this ridiculous mess. No way in hell are there that much serial killer in a cobbles like this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I Was wondering if the show is in a good phase to try to start watching, but that last comment seems to say it all

Please register in order to view this content

I guess I'll stick to classic episodes, How Ironic This Is the Longest Running Tv Soap Opera In The World, and One could still try to watch it all, considering the Lots of Early Episodes Online

• Members

It‘s not bad at all right now. I even think the episode form November 16th was really good. I even think they handle the rascism story very well tbh. I have to give them credit for that. It‘s just that I will never understand why people hate others because they are from somewhere else or how they look. That hurts to see but Corrie is portraying it really well. 

The only plot I’m not feeling right now is that Staple girl. Hope is her name. She acts so strange and I think the writers trying to turn Hope into her father.

but overall it’s worth to check out. I even think from all the UK Soaps it’s still the best with Hollyoaks close Second 

Edited by AMCOLTLLover