• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I really liked Imran and he seemed promising and full of potential. But typical Corrie wasted him. And who did they wasted him on? Toyah! Out of all women they wasted him on Toyah. Like Peter Barlow a few years ago. And it also had to do with a baby story.

I get why the actor left tbh. 

But thank the lord.. We finally got rid of Cathy! 

• Members

I don't think Toyah was the problem. They just had no real interest in the character. She certainly wasn't the problem with  Peter, who has been a dead character for over a decade now. The actor who  played Imran was gorgeous and charismatic, but they never really wanted to do anything with Imran, as they do so often with Corrie (Ryan is another along these lines).

• Members

I agree… I still can’t believe that Gary is still around and that his killings and no real topic anymore. I wish he would get caught out and killed off. His character brought nothing to the show for years. Him becoming a killer had so much potential but they gave up on that to keep Gary around with no real purpose.

I feel bad that these writers aren’t using the Barlow Clan properly. I get why Ken ain’t used full time anymore coz of his hearings and age but Peter? He should be front burner! He’s one of my favorites and so is Adam. They turned Adam into a busy body and repeat his cheating storys. Tracy? Yeah what about Tracy? I can’t remember she had something important to do since she got that pairing with Steve back then. Daniels story with that student fling is just ridiculous and annoying.

They are members of the original core family and get wasted so hard

Please register in order to view this content