AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would be upset though if they recasted Liza and Haley!

Kelly and Marcy said they would come back to AMC............It would be a slap in their faces if they just recast the character! :angry:

• Members

Most viewers would NEVER accept a Hayley or Liza recast , so why go there?

Both kelly and Marcy have said they would return short-term.

Hayley without her Boys wouldn't work and even then everyone would be wating to know where Mateo was , she was given a very happy exit with a awesome Family and bigtime Talkshow job so there's really no reason for Hayley to return fulltime.

However short-term with kelly would be awesome and give the show a major ratings boost.

Marcy is also open to comingback short-term and should have been brought back for the Jesse/Angie stuff.

Like some very smart poster said if they wanted Beth to play Hayely and be with RPG they should have brought he back as Mateo and not Jake.

• Members

I actually liked Kit. We the right writers she could've been a great character.

Marcy Walker has retired from acting, she's a child minister now. She has recently said she would return short-term, btu IMHO, Liza is needed long-term not short.

I agree JackPeyton.

• Members

Whoever she plays I hope it's someone that will come between Zach and Kendall.

*Fingers crossed*

I don't really want to watch 2 newbies together (Jake/BE)

no matter how popular they were on another show.

• Members

It's obvious they're going the route GH is going with Kirsten and Jason by pairing up RPG and BE

LOL because that's worked so well for Dixie and Greenlee and Ryan? So you want her character to be hated before she starts? Yeah that makes so many kinds of sense :huh:

• Members

I think it was Adam who said she's better off being a new character, I agree, making her Hayley or Liza would cause too much backlash, given both actresses have spoken of their desire to return

Where in my post did I say that? Oh and I'm not the one who spins stuff ;)

Yeah when has putting any character between a popular character ever gone over well? That's the freaking kiss of death, I thought that was pretty much a given.

Imagine if this were Nuke or CarJack on ATWT, putting characters between those popular couples is the kiss of death.....

Archived