AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Members

Yeah, I mean I could see if KR lived outside of NY and didn't want to comute but she's right there in NY and is willing to return. Either they are just lazy or don't want to pay her which is selfish and unfair to Hayley's fans. Plus, Adam needs a child who won't turn on him at the sound of a bell(cough*JR*cough).

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see your point. BB does this with Tracy Melchior as Kristen. Kristen has her life with her husband and family, but she pops up every so often for weddings, funerals and family events. She doesnt live in town and isnt on often, but you get the sense that she's still apart of the family and not just a name mentioned in passing. They dont make a big deal about it like whenever Eden returns as Bianca. Kristen is jsut there and it comes across natural and not like some stunt

• Members

What's the point of bringing back Hayley if you're not bringing back Mateo? What's the point if they're not Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos? There is no point and it's not gonna happen.

Maybe. This is the same show that had nuJake introduce himself to Adam and make no notice of Colby. Oy.

And AMC currently has all of 3 actresses over 40 with frontburner story, I think a 4th would kill them dead. Erica's in jail, Krystal is a succubus and Angie is stuck in some cops and robbers and toy elephants drama straight out of a bad comic book. You think they can give BE anything above mediocre?

• Members

I think Hayley was such an interesting character AWAY from Mateo. That relationship, IMO, was so boring (and at times, gross) that I would welcome a fresh start w/ Hayley -- away from Mateo, who dragged her down. I liked Kelly Ripa, but she can be replaced. If they could get away with recasting Kendall...

Archived