AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Carolyn, Jake's estranged wife, is probably the safest bet. Any of the names thrown out there as possible recasts for Beth to play would not work and continue alienating fans. Enough with the recasts already. AMC's track record in that department as of late is less than stellar.

Beth can come in and play a role with no real expectations and run with it. Yes, its cheesy that they are trying for GUSH reincarnated, but I think its the safest bet.

Who knows? Maybe Beth has mad chemistry with MEK and they go that route. If she's Liza, then that possibility is a sure fire way to piss of legions of fans. Liza raising Dixie's child is almost as bad as Krystal doing it.

• Members

Agree, and agree. Even though Beth is a great actress, I don't want to see her as Liza (Hayley I don't really care about). No more AMC recasts!

Going for the Gush reunion is cheesy, but they were a very popular couple. It's in AMC's best interests to try and capitalize on it.

• Members

You do realize that Laura and Kelsey are both close to Bianca and Greenlee's ages? Laura had a long flirtation with Bianca, married Leo, and briefly attended HS with Bianca. And Mia and Hayley would be a stretch.

Do people just pick names out of hats?

• Members

I think Beth Ehlers would make for a good Hayley. Of course, if she came back, I would like it to be sans Mateo. I think BE and KR look close in age, and in RL, they're only 1-2 years apart (I say 1 to 2 years because I think KR shaved off a year or two from her age since she's started Reege).

Archived