AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frons makes another mistake, consistent with his many others, in hiring someone from CBS who won't do anything to boost ratings (see Bobbi Eakes, Laura Wright, etc). The smarter thing would've been to bring back Robin Christopher as Skye. Built-in interest from 3 different shows. Instead, Frons plays the my-c*ck-is-bigger-than-yours ego routine by "stealing" someone from another network...but once again, someone who won't do a darn thing to increase ratings or viewer interest.

What a numb-nut.

• Members

^ Maybe Robin didn't want to return? I don't why people automatically assume she'd want to return. She's now living in Pennsylvania.

Plus who says the writing for her would be better than it was for her on GH? They watered her down (ala Phyllis on Y&R)

• Members

I take it the character didn't work out last time?

However it's been like 10 years and the character is pretty much a blank slate while being Jack's sister and Greenlee&Binks Aunt.

IMO it would be a good move the right age group and a chracter that could be taken anywhere they want , samething for Julie Chandler.

• Members

She falsely accused both Tad and Ryan of raping her (it was actually Ryan's brother Braden who did it), so she didn't exactly endear herself to anyone. She was a lame-o character anyway.

• Members

I know the person who mentioned this was joking or at the very least thought it would have been a bad idea - but I love the idea, missed opportunity: RPG and BE as Mateo and Hayley. I never liked Hayley and Mateo so this would have given them a clean slate for me, new actors. RPG looks more Mateo (more ethnic) than Martin.

I wonder, if the intention remains to still do a Jake/BE's character/Tad triangle would I be creeped out by the prospect of Hayley/Tad since I remember Hayley being barely legal while Tad was finally giving in to the thought of settling down (with Dixie)? Hmmm.

Archived