AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Members

Ehlers looks much older than the guy playing Frankie, so I don't think she'd be believeable as Mia. Plus, Mia was such a footnote in AMC history, I can't see them bringing her back. Also, I'm not so sure the aim is to pair Ehlers with Goldin. That would be too gimmicky, even for AMC. I think the plan is to pair her with Mathison, once Annie is written into a corner and Egan inevitably axed, and to make her a foil for Greenlee and Kendall. I've posted this before, but she'd be great as Julie Chandler. Julie would have ties to the Kanes, Cortlandts and Chandlers, is an attorney, and is in the same age range as Ryan, Kendall, etc. Just a thought!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My long term memory is failing me. I remember Julie as a Cortlandt. But how did she become a Chandler (Something with Ross the rapist, right?) and what is her connection to the Kanes? And isn't Julie much older than the sextet set? She predated them by years. I hope they don't make her Julie. I think Julie's expiration date has come and gone. She's of the Charlie/Haley/Cecily/Nico/Brian Bodine set. All those characters are long gone.

And I do think that the goal is to put her with RPG. I think Frons will want to exploit the buzz surrounding that even if he pisses all over it a few weeks later. And I have no doubt he'll do just that.

Archived