AMC: Beth Ehlers Offically joins AMC but not as Liza!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mia's hair was every color in the book! When they brought her on as Gillian's replacement, she had very dark hair. Then they revealed she was Liza's sister and she became a blonde. Then after a while, they went and gave her light brown hair. Then depending on the week, her hair would go from long to short, back to long, etc... LOL...I dont think hair should be something that should be used as a strike against any potential recast here

But as for BE as Mia. No way. I HATED Mia towards the end. She was only good in the beginning when she was with Ryan and was Liza's bitchy little sister. She got boring fast and became a mess after Fusion. Id rather not see her. I still say Hayley would be the better choice for her.

Another hell no to putting her with Tad. I like him with Krystal and think they work

• Members

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I don't like how she's going to AMC to be a Gharley remix that's just sloppy... It's like Jason Cook and Kirsten storms doing a shelle redux, or MBE and Stephen Nichols on Days/GH. That's just couple poaching. Be original.

Archived