ATWT Week of May 5...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well today's show was actually really good, maybe it was Mareah's music in the background or something, but everything fit pretty good today.

I think for the first time I really did not have much of a problem with Liberty. So far Janet is very Iris like, which I really don't mind all that much, and I like how she was not on for most of the hour, like the premiere late in the show. Katie and Brads' non stop kiss fest and sex fest is kind of getting old though, they need to be doing something else.

The Paul/Sofie/Meg/Mike stuff was better then most days they are on, still so sick of most of it being about Meg and Paul though.

Really like the Carly/Jack/Holden/Lily scenes, NuLily is alot better then I thought she would be, but she is no MB. So glad Carly said G-man, it's been a long time since she has done that I think.

Also was great to see Lucinda today as well.

• Members

Totally agree with you about them needing to actually focus on the story itself more, because I totally agree I think the viewers need to feel more of what Noah is going through in regards to Winston, but with the way things are being told, we are not getting much of a picture of how things really are going in Noah's mind at all. Also agree I wish Winston was not cartoonish.

As for Youtube, I think the million hits was there first kiss, but that took like 6 months or more to get to a million, the other parts of the story usually only get 20-30 thousands hits on them, and I actually think alot of those hits are just people watching the scenes again, I know alot of fans watch again and again during the really long stretches when they are not on.

I agree on the spoilers it does seem like they are trying to change somethings in that regard. And I totally remember that puddle spoiler, it was so not how that played out, seems like alot of spoilers lately are either not many of them, or blown out of proportion with most of the characters.

• Members

I thought Noelle slipped right in to Lily's shoes. The only thing that irritated me (probably because it was SUCH a Lily thing for her to say) was when she realized the girls had been upset, and she said "I thought Holden would have reassured them." As though a couple of reassurances would have made everything a-ok, after that "tough year" they've had. Nat's pretty much a lump, but Faith's always had a lot of issues wrapped up in her parents' relationship.

It's now officially obvious Holden is crushing on Carly. And that she's clueless about it (I thought it was so sweet she used her wish for his happiness) and so happy Lily's home. And Jack being snarky jealous? SWEET.

Katie? Yeah...brags to Jack how "strong" her marriage is (which, honestly, he deserved after his infidelity..) but then turns around and spills all to ex-husband Mike. So much for her "private" marriage. *snort* I hope Janet and Liberty make her life a living hell.

Weird how Carly was all smoochy smoochy with Barbara of all people. I mean, I know a lot of time has passed, and Gwen is their family...but c'mon. I think it was more Maura/Colleen than Carly/Babs. KWIM?

• Members

Well I thought Noelle did a great job today, and it couldn't have been easy! Her scenes with Lucinda were great and with Carly and Holden as well. It was very natural actually. Me thinks Holden has a crush on Carly. And Carly doesn't have a clue....lol! And Jack was looking a little green today as well...with jealousy...love it. This should be very interesting.

Janet was interesting as well. They need to tone her down a bit but love the look on Katie's face. She needs some competition for "Bradley"...lol. Great casting as well as Liberty and Janet were very believable as mother and daughter. Brad and Katie are just great as a couple. Love the writing for them right now as well and think this storyline is one of the few on this show with some actual potential. Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Members

I'm shocked by how much I like Holden and Carly as a potential romantic couple. Lily definitely stopped Holden from making his move on a clueless Carly whose hair was very flattering. Noelle is okay, but she is playing another character not Lily. It is too early to make any strong judgments though. I had forgotten that she is so pretty.

The Carly/Barbara love was so inappropriate given their long history of animosity.

• Members

It's a really really weird feeling when Emily is being reasonable and talking sane. I wish nuCasey would stop freakin' me out. First, he looks like a Craig Lawlor clone with his spiky hair...today he twitches his eyebrows exactly like Roger Howarth, and he suddenly looks like PaulJr.

BWAAAHHHAAAABWWWHHHHHAAA...that's me laughing myself sick over Katie's perturbances dealing with "JuicyJanet". I almost died when she made that pointed remark about those handsome exhusbands at Katie's wedding.

The Carjack/Lilden stuff was okay. Lily, however, would never EVER call welcomehome lovin' "lust". Lily never gets banged, she makes love.

Archived