ATWT Week of May 5...

• Members

hellloooooo....knock, knock, knock....

I'll start an ATWT and see if anyone else is out there....

Floving the snarkiness between Em and Margo. I don't know when SurferDudeCasey decided he wanted to write for a living (although I guess The Intruder doesn't have really high standards...I can see every other sentence starting with "like"...) but at least he's enthuiastic.

Duh...WTF is up with Aaron? Did I miss him and Sophie actually being a couple? While I agreed that Ali's bitching was a double standard, I don't get why Aaron's so bent out of shape about Chris. Back to when Chris dumped Ali at the altar? Dude, that was like three years ago.

Brad/Liberty= cute....while Katie just makes me snicker and cross my eyes until they hurt. It wasn't ten minutes after telling Brad how frickin' HAPPY she was (and how she already loved Libby, because of the special way Lib annoys her just like dear old Dad...) that Katie put on her frownie face after being excluded from a family group hug. And DUH...if Katie and Brad don't want Lib snarfing down the honor bar...maybe they should, oh, I don't know...PURCHASE some groceries.

Loved seeing Kim with Chris today. But am I the only one who thinks Ali would always be seen as "privileged" at the hospital where her mother works?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well so far I found Monday and tuesday boring. Of course I'm partial to anything Carly so that could be why :) Although found the Noah/Luke/Ameera/Winston stuff interesting and really like Casey and Emily as well. Margo is unbelievable....never gives Casey the benefit of the doubt. When she grabbed for the handcuffs I couldn't believe it. Couldn't blame him for walking away from her.

• Members

I loved Tuesday's show.I loved seeing Margo and Tom.But sometimes Margo is way too much and not giving her own son a benefit of the doubt takes the cake.I still like the character of Margo but she is not the best cop in the world.Even Emily gave Casey the benefit of the doubt and not passed judgment.Emily even helped Casey clear his name.I never thought Elwood would turn out to be a criminal but looks can be deceiving and I guess we'll never see him again.Without Daniel Hughe Kelly playing Colonel Mayer today the Colonel would have been intolerable in my opinion at least he can play psycho very well.Maybe Kelly can come back as another character if they were to kill the Colonel off.They kill off mostly secondary characters on ATWT these days anyway.Is it just me or is ATWT moving at a faster pace between scenes these days? Whoever seems to be moving the pace up I applaud them for not dragging stuff out today.At least they caught Elwood for his crime before the end of the show and Emily seemed to have taped it.Maybe Emily should be the Chief of Detectives and not Margo because she helped do the detective that Margo should have been doing instead of being quick to arrest Casey.If Adam ever comes back to the show maybe he should stay away from Margo,too since she is so accusatory these days.

• Members

I kind of thought the same thing...I'm a couple of days behind because I watch it on Verizon Mobile, but I will say while I enjoyed a fair amount, it didn't at all feel like sweeps or anything close. It seemed like the Liberty payoff was suppose to be the first big sweeps thing, and it fell flat--and I like the character

• Members

Hey PJ :) Isn't it sad when ATWT threads go to once a week only. Even the weekly threads are slow. Most of the ATWT posters have stopped posting and I dont blame them. Glad you started the thread. But it looks like I will be posting less at SON. It's mainly you and I posting about ATWT nowadays. I dont watch the other CBS soaps anymore. So no need in posting in their threads. I've got to say I enjoy reading your posts. Even if we dont agree you arent rude to other posters. You respect their opinions. All the ATWT posters are great. I can't say that about all the SON posters in general. Some are just nasty and they are moderators. :lol: I'll probably will post on the ratings thread for sure on Thursdays.

As for todays show....it was good IMO. But at this point I dont know a good show from a bad one anymore. I really dont even post that much about the show anymore. Because I really dont know what to say. Is it really worth going in depth about the show and my opinion?? I dont know.

After so much campainging to get Goutman and Passanante fired....I have given up. Just taking the show for what it is. There are some good things about it but most is bad. Tomorrows show looks really bad. Paul and Meg are so old. I dont care to watch their drama unfold. I guess they have their fans because TPTB keep pushing them down our throats. Brad and Katie are pure fast forward material for me. I am not a fan of theirs.

I know I am leaving something out. But for now that is all I have to say.

• Members

OMG...how frickin' HAWT is Dylan Bruce (Chris)??

I want to care about Casey...but such a stupid plot gets in my way.

I really don't get the point of Col. Mayer's return. And judging from today's eppy, I don't even think it's about Noah, I think Winston has a thing for Ameera. And all the rah-rah prattle from Nuke? :rolleyes: Yeah, great...whatever. They're just deadly dull bores.

• Members

Ditto.

My disdain for everything Katie...she's just such a freakin' poser. (And I'm sure I've been rude to someone over her slutty ass, despite Ron's reassurances... :)) *note to Goutman* FREE BRAD!!!

• Members

Yes, Dylan Bruce is hot. I hear he is stacked. Meaning he is well built.

Ditto about Casey. I love Casey and his portrayer. He was well liked and popular by the fans who went to the ATWT luncheon recently. But the story came up out of thin air.

Col. Mayer & Ameera connection sounded sick. The way Mayer was talking to Ameera. I might have read it wrong but I have a feeling they were already romantically involved...yuck.

Just tired of some of the politics going on SON. You can't say anything now without being told off by some posters. And like I said...I dont watch any other CBS soaps...and have cut down watching the remaining of the soaps on SoapNet.

You are one of my favorite posters Zendall Fan. :)

• Members

Okay, I'll comment. I am kind of watching ATWT, but OLTL is so much better that I often forget to change back to ATWT during the commercials. Nothing on ATWT holds my interest. The show is just blah, blah, blah. Since it is sweeps, I expect that Paul will have his annual death.

I like NuCasey. He has a nice body and he is only one of younger actors on ATWT who can actually act. I was looking forward to him having a summer romance, but this story with Emily was not what I had in mind. I would have preferred that he hooked up with Matt.

As for the rest of the younger crowd (Chris/Sophie/Allison/Luke/Noah), ATWT has never had such an untalented bunch in the twenty-something years that I have watched the show. They are good looking, but not one of them is a half-way decent actor. They make the bad writing even worse.

• Members

Soapsuds, you should have been here when Reilly took over Days again. Everyone was so geeked to have him back, and to hell with those who didn't want to see him return. How dare you criticize the master, even as he's killing off half the cast.

Some people had the last laugh, I guess. :lol:

On this topic: I think the ATWT trainwreck is yet to come with the whole NuLily/Holden/Jack/Carly business, which is NOT the way you want to win over the audience. Also the Nuke contingent is probably up in arms. But I'm loving the Emily/Margo snarkiness and the renewed Chris/Alison/Sofie/Aaron dynamics, even if I think Ali's taking it over the top with worrying about how people will think of her.

Hell, the way Ali looked today, I'm thinking "Write me into ATWT, I'll take her!" (JUST KIDDING, no stalking...) :)

• Members

That's what really bothers me about ATWT right now. I keep waiting for the payoff on Carjack and its NEVER coming. 2 years of waiting and for what? Colden now? And Nulily with Jack? I just don't get it!! I don't know how long they think they can keep us waiting. And in the process they are killing the characters. I feel for Michael Park having to have to act out his lines. He must see his dialogue and say okay, this is easy I just keep trashing Carly today and suck up to Katie. It's awful. I don't think these writers even care about the character asasination that they are doing. And PLEASE end the fiasco that is Paul/Meg. That's the worst story on soaps right now.

Archived