ATWT Week of May 5...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Although it is a terrible idea, I still like Holden and Carly together. He is clearly head over heels for her and she likes him a lot. They are sweet together and that the character who Noelle is playing isn't Lily anyway. Jack needs shut up and to get a life. He wanted out so why is he hanging around bemoaning his situation instead of enjoying his bachelorhood.

I'm loving this Casey. His arms are so cut. His budding relationship with Emily is nauseating. I just can't watch Emily hump another Hughes man. I really think that this is one of the reasons why soaps are in trouble. After awhile, there are no new stories to tell and the stories with these established characters become repetitive.

• Members

Intolerance doesn't excuse more intolerance. Stating your opinion is not an attack, and trust me, on PGP things got out of hand quickly.

Because he hasn't really wanted out. :lol: There's just something so repetitive about the prospect of interfamily dating after the latest Carjack go-round with Katie and Brad. Just because Holden's nice to her, doesn't mean Carly would be attracted to him. Holden's still married. Carly's Lily's best friend. There are just some lines that should never be crossed.

• Members

I do think that how an opinion is stated can be an attack. I see lots of "I hate gays" comments on the CBS board. The problem is that the typical responses from the supporters of Luke and Noah to these comments and even the typical "my religion is against gays" is an obnoxious rant when makes them come off as just as intolerant and belligerent. The inability to engage in dialogue by some "Nuke" fans is typical. Instead of ranting against that woman who posted about her religious beliefs against gays, how about pointing out that America is about tolerance of different religions as well as sexuality and encourage her to be tolerant. Another obnoxious response is telling these people that they don't have to watch ATWT. If these people stopped watching ATWT, the show would go off the air. Instead, you could point out that there are many different storylines on ATWT and that we don't have to like them all.

There are no lines that aren't crossed on soaps. LOL! Look at Emily and Casey, Emily and Chris, etc. I'm beginning to think that soaps have to get rid of characters after awhile, if they are going to keep stories fresh.

• Members

I think it is hard for any Nuke fans or fans that are gay not to take offense to someone saying they do not really think they are who they are. or your type does not belong on TV. If you are not gay you will not understand being told that, its very hurtful.

I think the big issue is that these people that are against it need to learn how to say so in a respectful way like I don't care for the story, but most of them don't just say that they go into there religious stuff and alot of that stuff is offensive to anyone that is gay.

There is a big difference from stating a opinion on not liking it, and saying things like your type don't belong on TV, I don't believe in people like you, or stating bible quotes to me. That kind of stuff is not opinion, it is personally bashing actual people.

• Members

As for today's show, Umm. Not one of the better shows. I was not totally into the eppy like I was on Thursday, Thursday's show had me into watching it, and wanting to watch it, today's show just seemed like alot of filler to me. I do like Janet because she is alot like Iris, which I liked, but sadly it looks like she is just going to be a evil person probably. Liberty just really grates my nerves, and is really a useless newbie. Not nearly enough vets were on today.

Archived