The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We need TAR2, 3, 5 and 10 on DVD ASAP.

I love Charla and Mirna! I love the BQ's too, although they aren't that popular it seems.

Romber suck. I'm so sick of them.

Love Oswald and Danny!

Love Teri and Ian!

Love David and Mary although they are kind of annoying me.

Uchenna and Joyce are kinda invisible. I don't remember much out of them. Same for Joe and Bill. Where are the Guidos of old? Although they are much more likable this time, which is nice.

Eric and Danielle are meh ... I like them more now than I did in TAR9, but still ... eh ... I just keep praying the don't end up winning.

I was okay with Kevin and Drew's elimination. I miss how they were in TAR1. You can tell that although they were glad to be apart of TARAS, they were hurting and it wasn't as fun. :(

I think, although a lot of people are upset at some of the casting, I think TAR producers picked an awesome cast, minus John Vito and Jill (I can think of numerous couples who should of been there over them, although I like them) and Eric and Danielle.

• Members

Well thankfully the Blondes/Beauty Queens made it this round. I was really worried for awhile...

It was sad to see David/Mary go - I really like those two - but I'm kinda glad that Mirna and Charla are still in it bc they bring some drama and are kind funny.

I'm sick of Romber getting first place every time. I hope they lose next week big time.

• Members

I'm glad David & Mary are out. I hated them this time around. Mary's bítchface and crappy attitude irritated the heck outta me.

She yells at David not to turn back and look at the sign... :rolleyes: She chews the head off the rafting dude. "We're GONNA FALL!!". I so loved how he rudely told her if they did as they were told nothing was going to happen.

Damn you, Chiclet Teeth Beauty Queens! :angry: I was hoping they'd have to go get their clue and do everything all over again.

I love Teri & Ian. :wub:

Rob and Amber are a piece of shít.

• Members

I'm really loving this All Stars season. So much better then Survivor's & Big Brother's.

Teri & Ian are my favorite. I think they're probably the best older team the race has seen.

The Beauty Queens are slowly growing on me.

Charla & Mirna were hilarioius lastnight. They're so evil but I love them. I can't wait tell Charla lays the smackdown on Amber.

• Members

I still love David & Mary. They're awesome.

Charla & Mirna are freakin' hilarious.

Mirna: “Welcome to Charla and Mirna’s world… it’s a scary one!”

Mirna: “I’m sorry I’m wearing a bathing suit. It is very weird, I know.”

:lol:

Teri & Ian... Come on guys!!! HUMP IT! I really don't want to see them go anytime soon. I hope they give a loud HOORAH and go all the way!

I am so anxious to see next week's ending that will get everyone talking!! If its what I think it is, then it might surpass last week's episode as the best TAR episode ever! ;)

And yes, I can't wait to see Charla and Mirna just give it to Romber.

Mirna: *smirking* "Why did you lie?

:lol:

• Members

I'm like DruRocks this one just isn't exciting me that much. I rank it right there with Big Brother's. They are all making stupid mistakes - elementary mistakes that are not characteristic of All Stars at all. I expect better gam play out of people that are supposed to be the best. And all the stupid mistakes they are all making are just letting that piece of crap team Romber run all over them.

• Members

Last season wasn't too bad IMO. It dragged but was pretty good. I kind of feel like what Steve was saying, but also the challenges and directing this season is off. It doesn't feel like All-Stars at all. They should have just went with a whole new cast.

• Members

Last season wasn't too bad.

This season is rocking. I love All-Stars! It's already better than Survivor and Big Brother.

Sad to see David and Mary going but I had a feeling it was coming.

I wonder what the big ending next week will be? It can't be a non-elimination or a to be continued because we are expecting those now. A double elimination? I actually hope the big surprise is Romber going for 1st for 3 weeks in a row to last and getting eliminated. That would be hilarious. Probably won't happen but it would be hilarious!

Archived