The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Members

Looooooooooooooove Phil FLEEING from an Oswald and Danny hug. :lol:

So many quotable lines from tonight: "I smell like a french whore". "You look like a faggy raccoon", "I'll take you to a lab where they'll put cute make-up on you".

Go to hell Eric. I'm not a Guido lover (yet) but the crappy attitude is uncalled for. And WTF is up with "She got beat by a bunch of queens?". Can't wait to see what the idiots do to merit getting kicked off the plane.

Seeing Mirna and Charla in first place is.... weird. :blink:

I was scared my beloved Teri & Ian would lose out, but thankfully they made it to #3. :D

I can take or leave Uchenna and Joyce.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was funny when Phil told Oswald and Danny he was surprised they didn't choose the painting nails detour. So was I. :lol:

What did Phil say when Oswald said "We're here to win, not sissyfoot around" and then they went wah wah wah?

Go Cha Cha Cha!!! :)

• Members

I was scared for Teri and Ian too but it was amazing seeing them pull off 3rd!

I loved how Charla and Mirna and the BQ's got 1st and 2nd! WTG! Loving me the women :)

I so hope Danielle and Eric get eliminated. They suck. I hate them. If they win ... oh my god then there should be a ban on All Stars because the crappiest picks always end up winning or finishing (Romber, Boogie/Erika)

• Members

I liked Eric on his own season with his gay little friend....but I can't stand him in this season. Plus Danielle's boring ass doesn't help the situation either.

Anyway - I'm happy to see the Beauty Queens are still in it. They are my favorite team - they should have won their season.

That was funny when Phil ran like a little girl. I've always wondered - is Phil gay? I could see it...

With Romber gone, Team Guido is now the team to hate. The editing tonight really reminded me of the editing job they got in the 1st season.

• Members

I love everyone but Eric & Danielle. Ugh...

I too was scared for Teri & Ian... thank goodness for their driver taking them to the wrong place. Otherwise, they would have most certainly have been last. Their exchange with the two girls was hilarious though. ("That's too much!") :lol:

GO TERI & IAN!!

Great to see Charla & Mirna take first for the first time.

Another all-time classic TAR moment with Oswald & Danny chasing Phil... that was even funnier than dancingPhil!

How about the Guido's Hitler coal mustaches? :lol:

Another awesome episode... the season has been amazing so far.

• Members

I love seeing Danny & Oswald do well. They could've made first but stopping to buy fruit... :lol: Love them.

Wow, what a difference all the stuff and decisions at the airports made. And I'm happy that all the time gaps kept Uchenna and Joyce in. I don't want them to win in the end since they won already but I like them and glad they're still in it.

Looks like the honeymoon is over for Eric and Danielle now that her hormones are cooling off and she sees him a little more clearly.

• Members

I actually didn't mind Ian and Terri this season - so it sucked seeing them go before Team Guido (who suck).

Eric and Danielle need to go too - I can't stand them as a couple.

I love Dustin and Kandice.

Oh and Mirna - first aid is NOT a beauty tip. What a ridiculous comment.

• Members

I'm heartbroken. I loved Teri and Ian. :(

A big STFU dumbasses to the blonde b!tches. Not cool to mock Charla's height. "Like we'll have any trouble catching up with team Too Hot to Handle". *snicker* Cunts.

Thankfully Mirna and Charla came in first. :D

I'm still pissed Eric & Danielle are "All-Stars". I remember Eric&Jeremy but I have no recollection of Danielle or her teammate. They should've gone with Phil look-alike Lake and Michelle or Dave and Lori.

Guido's ripped arms make me feel ashamed of myself. I need to hit the gym soon...

• Members

I'm really rooting for the Beauty Queens, they are my favorite team...Second would be Danny and Oswald...I can't stand the Guido's....I haven't been a fan of charla and mirna this season, they've been very annoying...But it is refreshing seeing them doing so well, after being stuck at the back of the pack the first few weeks...

Archived