The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Members

:angry: The same thing happened to me. It was the last thing I had planned to watch last night, and I was all excited for it. Only to find that I had just the first half....grrr, arrgh!! Glad to hear that John Vito and Jill were the ones first eliminated. I couldn't stand them the first time around.

I know that someone last season was posting each eppy on youtube after they aired, maybe I'll check that out again...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never expect it to start on time and I tape the whole prime time lineup on Sundays so I just have my VCR set from when TAR is supposed to start til almost midnight...since, ostensibly, Trace ends at 11, but not frequently. <_< I never did get to see what happened on Trace the episode after Danny & Elena kissed because the game went on so long but supposedly it was on somewhere sometime. :angry:

• Members

Man last night's episode had me stressed OUT! What a good episode - it made you think ANYONE could have been eliminated and it kept switching throughout the entire episode.

I was happy to see Kandice/Dustin make it...I was on their side when it came to following Mirna/Charla. That was completely acceptable of them.

Glad Kentucky is still there - I just like them for some reason.

I'm happy that Kevin/Drew left - that Kevin is unbearable and completely ridiculous.

Was NOT happy to see Rob/Amber get first again - and get something else for free from CBS...make me PUKE.

• Members

That episode was very good. Must better then the 1st.

I'm so sick and tired of Romber. I so want them eliminated and fast. Charla & Mirna were crazy lastnight but I love it. I'm not a fan of the BQ's and I find it funny they were mad at Charla & Mirna not wanting them to follow. Dustin & Kandice would of done the same thing if Charla & Mirna were following them.

Not that sad too see Kevin & Drew get eliminated. It's sad how bad they got because they were a fun team on Season 1.

• Members

It looks like I am the only one, but I love Rob & Amber! They are my favorites!

Dustin & Kandice I like so far, I didn't see them originally on their season, so I am still forming an opinion about them.

David & Mary, and Charla & Mirna are tied for my least favorite teams...they both really annoy me.

• Members

Romber was fun to watch on All-Stars the first round, but they have got so shoved down our throats it's sickening! What I didn't get is when everyone was looking at the picture why Joyce didn't follow suit!!!

Anyway...I caught this last few minutes what did the cousins do to tick off Kentucky??

• Members

I am so glad the guys left last night. I never liked them before, and am glad they are out of it.

My fave teams right now are Danny & Oswald, Uchenna & Joyce (even though she was so dumb last night), the CoalMiners, and the Beauty Queens (they are catching on with me).

I don't like Teri & Ian, Eric & Danielle, Charla & Mirna.

I absolutely HATE Romber and Team Guido.

• Members

I'm rooting for Oswald and Danny the most. They are mainly what got me interested in TAR when I first came upon it in Season 2. They seem to have gotten a little more subdued, though. Or maybe it's just because there hasn't been as much coverage of them so far in this race as there have been with some other teams. Love them, though. LOL when Danny said he must have been a man in a previous life.

Couldn't stand Mary last season and can't stand her now. It's a race. Being nice and forging alliances are one thing but she has got to stop expecting more out of it than what it is. Nobody is going to hand you the million bucks. And I think on the scale of giving help vs. needing it, they've taken more than they've given. Seriously, I wish David was running the race with another partner.

The BQ's were dead on about Charla & Mirna. They turn everything into a stressed-out drama. :rolleyes:

Archived