The Amazing Race 11: All-Stars

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mirna is pissing me off tonight...the editing is making it look like the BQ's will be going tonight and they are the evil team - but that is WRONG. I swear if the BQ's go out tonight, I'll be so pissed.

The Yield is part of the game, you have to expect people to use it...GET THE HELL OVER IT! Its part of the game you signed up for - get your panties out of a wad and STFU Eric/Danielle.

• Members

WTG Cha Cha Cha!!! I love how these guys still have the same sense of fun they had in TAR 2 but they are also more determined to win. They've been tougher this time and it's paid off. Cool that they won a trip back to Hong Kong. LOL...wasn't HK the same place where they bought the cologne in the department store in their last race? :P

• Members

Yay! Final Elimination Round Tonight!!! Any predictions (no spoilers please :P) as to our final 3?

Unfortunately, as much as I hate for it to happen, I have a feeling Charla & Mirna or Danny & Oswald will be the team to leave tonight. I think the BQs are a lock for the finale (fingers crossed) and unfortunately, Eric & Danielle, with pretty much all of the viewers wanting them gone, are probably a safe bet for the finals.

PLEASE, TAR, don't let them win All-Stars (fingers & toes crossed) :P

Archived